SkinsGuy

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

Haskins looks like he has zero football IQ.  Just totally lost.  Awful mechanics; sails every ball; terrible arm motion and release point.  I actually see nothing worth building on with him.  Doesn't carry himself like a winner either.  Very disappointing.

Because he sucks. Danny had to be talked out of trading up too. What a putz

Just now, Butchie_T said:

Case is better right where he is. He is healthy and can play for a good team next year. 

I happy to hear that he can get another team to 1 and 14. 

Thanks for speaking this truth with so much clarification.

2 minutes ago, Capsman said:

One of the players I’ve watched carefully to look for any sign of ability is Montez Sweat.  I’ve determined that there is none. A second round pick was thrown down tbe toilet. Most of the time he can barely get off the line and in the rare instances he does he cannot turn corners. I don’t think it was his heart condition that dropped him in the draft, it was that some 30 infinitely smarter front offices knew better than us.  

2 2nd rounders. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

To tie what record? I thought the record for  most quarters in franchise history without a TD was 13 as the Boston redskins 

That was the team record.  The NFL record is 32.

2 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

Haskins is never making it in this league. Slow in legs and in thought. 

As I said on draft day, and took serious flak on this board, fat, slow, lazy, BUST!

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Then we will need to go 17 more quarters without a TD. That’s 3 games and these next two quarters and then 3 quarters of another game i believe. 

source.gif

• Haha 3

I can’t believe how bad this D is. At least Haskins is a rookie. This D has no excuse. They put us in a 6 point hole to start.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Take Haskins out of the second half.  He has already suffered a sufficient beat down he will not forget.  Do not make him go back out there in this game.

He needs a break if the team wants to not destroy his confidence completely.

That’s the wrong answer.  The right answer is to throw a lot of quick game and go hurry up, and see if they can get something going.  I have watched enough Gregg Williams defense’s to know they can be had if you hurry them up and throw quick.  

• Like 2

Is it more impressive that we totally suck or how we can go weeks, with a by, and not show a lick of improvement?? Im torn.. 

Just now, Jumbo said:

next year's gonna be sweet!!!

i should be dead

You're not getting out of it that easy, you're gonna suffer along with the rest of us.

• Haha 3

A second round pick was thrown down tbe toilet.

2 of them... 2 deuces in the toilet

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

I happy to hear that he can get another team to 1 and 14. 

Thanks for speaking this truth with so much clarification.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game. 

One of the players I’ve watched carefully to look for any sign of ability is Montez Sweat.  I’ve determined that there is none. A second round pick was thrown down tbe toilet. Most of the time he can barely get off the line and in the rare instances he does he cannot turn corners. I don’t think it was his heart condition that dropped him in the draft, it was that some 30 infinitely smarter front offices knew better than us.  

So what you are saying is that the draft we all thought we won, we actually got worse. Only the Redskins. Fire Bruce Allen. 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Has nothing to do with him making the defenses bad which is what your last post I responded to said. You literally said he "ran the Giants defense into the ground too". Like what?

Frustration.  Our defense sucks.  He’s just a guy at this point.  

On another topic, could FX please replace their entire in studio staff? They have been horrible for years. I don't watch them before games, but can't always avoid seeing them at halftime. How many times do they go live for halftime highlights and Terry is laughing like a brain damaged hyena? ANd the rest of them yuck it up like idiots. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That’s the wrong answer.  The right answer is to throw a lot of quick game and go hurry up, and see if they can get something going.  I have watched enough Gregg Williams defense’s to know they can be had if you hurry them up and throw quick.  

Thats with a competent offense trying it.

Edited by Sonny9TD

Just now, alwaysaskin said:

Man the Ravens look great this year

Great organization, good coach who buys into analytics, who players believe in. Lots of talent including a QB who is destroying the league.