Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Jets Prediction Thread: The Bowel Bowl pt. 1

skins island connection

Who will win the Bowel Bowl pt. 1 ?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? And, is the winnder the actual losder?

• Redskins
    • Jets
    • I'll be too busy looking for Jeff Bezos in the clubhouse section

I get why they ran so much against SF and Buffalo but to beat the Jets IMO they have to air it out some.  The Jets stacked the box some against the Giants and shut down Barkley.  The Jets passing defense is atrocious.  Daniel Jones had a good day against them in spite of the loss.

The Redskins are bad.  I think the Jets though are worse.  Redskins 17  Jets 14. 

The jets are bad, but less bad than they were a couple of weeks ago.  We are probably just as bad.  While I could see Haskins going off for one game this year and turning a loss into a win, if that doesnt happen this week I predict Jets 26-Redskins 21 in a nail biter.

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I get why they ran so much against SF and Buffalo but to beat the Jets IMO they have to air it out some.  The Jets stacked the box some against the Giants and shut down Barkley.  The Jets passing defense is atrocious.  Daniel Jones had a good day against them in spite of the loss.

The Redskins are bad.  I think the Jets though are worse.  Redskins 17  Jets 14. 

What better way go shock the opposition then to concussively slam head on into their one strength.  They'll never see it coming!

7 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Better than "losder"?

Definitely.  "Winnder" has a slow, yet charming appeal to it.

Haskins makes some mistakes and turns the ball over twice, but the D-Line dominates and gets three turnovers back.

All of the planets are in perfect alignment and we score three (count 'em, three) touchdowns. The band tries to play 'Hail to the Redskins' but all of their instruments have seized up due to lack of use.

Redskins.  24

J. E. T. S.    13 

I'd agree with this, Jets ranked 26th in points allowed. 

6) The J-E-T-S defense isn't exactly G-O-O-D

Adam Gase's squad just let Daniel Jones throw for four touchdowns and, overall, they allow 26.4 points-per-game, which ranks 26th in the NFL. That's a unit that should contribute to some Dustin Hopkins PATs, as opposed to Dustin Hopkins field goals.

Archived