Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Jets Prediction Thread: The Bowel Bowl pt. 1

skins island connection

Who will win the Bowel Bowl pt. 1 ?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins? And, is the winnder the actual losder?

• Redskins
    • Jets
    • I'll be too busy looking for Jeff Bezos in the clubhouse section

When: Sunday November 17th 1:00 p.m.

Where: FedEx Field { FedUp Field, F'edUp Field, etc }

Hands in my pocket, head slumping, kicking a can down the side of a road, as the cold front begins to sweep across my town. Cold, dark, and rainy, and suddenly I realize, HEY, the Jets beat the Giants yesterday!!  HIP-HIP-HOORAY!!

But why am I happy? To be honest, I have no idea why I am, because it shouldn't be this way; I COULD blame it on the latest Bang cartoon which did put a smile on my face, but what da hec...

The Redskins welcome in the New York Jets for a Sunday tangle, in a battle of teams looking for some form of light to shine.

Head-to-head the Redskins are 8-3 against the Jets but they have lost the last 2 meetings.

The Jets offense is about as abysmal as the Redskins, BUT at least they score points. They are 32nd in total yds, 32nd passing and 31st rushing. But they managed to beat the Giants this past Sunday? How?

Jets QB Sam Darnold will be passing to an old friend, Jamison Crowder, and I am sure he would love nothing more than to stick it to Allen.

RB Le'Veon Bell can still carry the rock, but the issue at hand is the Jets defense, which is ranked around 22nd.  Even ranked that low, they should be able to bump up that number at least a few notches on Sunday, going up against the fuel-less Redskins offense.

An old foe, Gregg Williams, will be guiding the Jets defense against Haskins and the Redskins, and maybe Manusky could take a few lessons; but then again, doubtful. Williams is a man who knows how to attack a weakness, and he will make an extra effort to make a statement against his old team.

The Redskins are coming off an actual 'bye week', even though the offense has been playing like they've been on a bye for what seems to be forever.

The lone bright spot continues to be RB Adrian Peterson, who still plays like he actually cares. Well, I do have to throw in Terry McLaurin, WHEN he gets the ball, but for the most part the rest of the offense is sputtering, and we all pretty much know the reason why, but at this point caring went out the window with the kitchen sink.

The Redskins have had a full week to heal the bumps and bruises, and whether or not QB Haskins can grasp what all is happening on the field is about the only reason some care to bother watching.

So, the game?  Well, this is an absolute toss-up; Its difficult to look at any one aspect and say there's a strong advantage. Yes, the Redskins d-line looks to be playing better, but the LBers and secondary are really suspect, so Jets QB Darnold may be able to move the ball, and Crowder will love nothing more than to stick it to management { or should I say mis-management }.

Look for a game with a lot of punts; in fact, there may be more punts then actual fans in the stadium. With Snyder's ticket grouping sham that's not fooling anyone, he will be hard pressed to fill half of the stadium, and local black-out rules may apply, who knows.

When the dust settles and the chants of J  E  T  S JETS JETS JETS stop echoing,

the Redskins find themselves in the losing column once again, but at least they finally fine the endzone!

Final score:

Redskins 16

Jets 29

First correct score prediction wins a new Redskins cap, beanie or golf towel { remember the golf towel can be used as a crying towel }

Good luck, kiss my grits  Allen,  and  G  O    S  K  I  N  S !!!

Not gonna lie - this might be the first 'Skins game I watch in more than a year because it is probably going to be hilarious watching these two teams play. If the Sabols were still alive, their football follies for 2019 would just be a "highlight" reel of this game. 

**** it, 16-6, Washington only because the Jets are just so unforgivably ****ty. 

To each his/her own, but how can any Redskin fan predict a score any higher than 6 for this team????  

Jets - 17

Skins - 6

I will not pick a higher score for the offense until they actually do it.  I hope I’m wrong and Haskins plays well off the bye.  But history will repeat itself and we will look completely inept off the bye week. 

57 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

**** it, 16-6, Washington only because the Jets are just so unforgivably ****ty. 

Idk, they played a pretty good game yesterday and scored 34 points 🤷🏻‍♂️ we can’t score TDs obviously, so as long as they score more than 9 points, they should be good 😂 

3 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

That gif cracks me up erruh time I see it lol..with that said...

In over 15 years I never have or will predict the skins to lose here..I never have on football polls I pay money to play..no matter who they play..just wont do it. I was gonna go with 

Daniel Snyders suit    Xxxl

Daniel's father's closet   -1 suit

But thought it might be to disrespectful...

I have in several threads pounded the table arguing with folks here that the skins don't stand a chance against the jets..and that matter of a fact I dont see the skins winning another game..than I started the dream scenario thread that haskins catches on fire and the skins start winning...let me make it clear I'm no haskins lover..I dont even know him..not even sure he'll be a great or even good nfl qb..but any qb under center for my favorite team will get my support...I will continue to root for the skins to win because its alot more comfortable for me to be excited about positive things the skins are doing then negative things..nooowwwww with all that said lol...just curious..and you know I know that you and I know that it wont happen but if the skins were to win out and hit 8-8 and the cowboys and eagles lose out could we still technically win the division?..I know that last question is hideous but meh..lol...serious question tho..

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

just curious..and you know I know that you and I know that it wont happen but if the skins were to win out and hit 8-8 and the cowboys and eagles lose out could we still technically win the division?..I know that last question is hideous but meh..lol...serious question tho..

We're four games back with seven to play. The cowboys and eagles play each other once more, and philly play the giants twice. So mathematically yes.

I love mathematics, but in this case mathematics is a ****ing dumbass.

Gregg Williams will be on the sidelines, and I hope he gives the one-fingered salute to Allen up in the clubhouse or wherever the evil entity is hiding.

He's gonna go after Haskins hard and heavy, forcing him to make mistake after mistake. Williams knows how to dial up blitzes and he can be really creative about it; on the other side of the coin, Manusky tells them 'rush 4 play zone' while he curses himself going outside the lines in his coloring book.

Archived