Skinned Aussie

News just in!

The Washington Redskins are going to throw in the towel against the bye this week.  'It's better to go in at 1-9 against the Jets, especially as Dwayne will be starting,' said a source.

Many opposition fans don't think that the 'Skins will have to go to such serious measures as the 'Skins are such an awful team, they will lose anyway!

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Again, I blame @Renegade7.

How did you know I was reading this thread while you posted that :ols:

Dont worry, the bump you want is coming, this one should be in the stadium for the laugh track and closing it deserves.

• Haha 1

Callahan starting Case against the bye week. Stated, he gives the team the best chance to lose by 11.

I'm just glad this will give Trent Williams' head tumor some time to study the playbook.  It's raw, but talented.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm just glad this will give Trent Williams' head tumor some time to study the playbook.  It's raw, but talented.  

Too soon!!

I bet you didn’t even visit him in the hospital, did you?!?

• Haha 2

Call me when they impeach 71 for obstruction of justice trying to impede an investigation.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

What it lacks in athleticism it makes up for in persistence. It also has a unique ability to get in the head of opposing players. 

• Haha 1

Breaking news!  Sources around Ashburn have been PUMPED with the news that Dwayne Haskins has been studying the playbook NONSTOP with Dexter Manley!  So ****ing ready for this Jets game brehs

23 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

How did you know I was reading this thread while you posted that :ols:

Dont worry, the bump you want is coming, this one should be in the stadium for the laugh track and closing it deserves.

At the bottom of the page where is says RECENTLY BROWSING.

6 minutes ago, China said:

At the bottom of the page where is says RECENTLY BROWSING.

I'm looking right now, do you see me? I typically log in as anonymous mode, why my profile says I havent logged in since May

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm looking right now, do you see me? I typically log in as anonymous mode, why my profile says I havent logged in since May

No I don't see you.  But then I'm colorblind ;)

• Like 1