Skinned Aussie

News just in!

Recommended Posts

The Washington Redskins are going to throw in the towel against the bye this week.  'It's better to go in at 1-9 against the Jets, especially as Dwayne will be starting,' said a source.

 

Many opposition fans don't think that the 'Skins will have to go to such serious measures as the 'Skins are such an awful team, they will lose anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Again, I blame @Renegade7.

How did you know I was reading this thread while you posted that :ols:

 

Dont worry, the bump you want is coming, this one should be in the stadium for the laugh track and closing it deserves.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Callahan starting Case against the bye week. Stated, he gives the team the best chance to lose by 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just glad this will give Trent Williams' head tumor some time to study the playbook.  It's raw, but talented.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm just glad this will give Trent Williams' head tumor some time to study the playbook.  It's raw, but talented.  

 

Too soon!!

 

I bet you didn’t even visit him in the hospital, did you?!?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me when they impeach 71 for obstruction of justice trying to impede an investigation.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm just glad this will give Trent Williams' head tumor some time to study the playbook.  It's raw, but talented.  


What it lacks in athleticism it makes up for in persistence. It also has a unique ability to get in the head of opposing players. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breaking news!  Sources around Ashburn have been PUMPED with the news that Dwayne Haskins has been studying the playbook NONSTOP with Dexter Manley!  So ****ing ready for this Jets game brehs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

How did you know I was reading this thread while you posted that :ols:

 

Dont worry, the bump you want is coming, this one should be in the stadium for the laugh track and closing it deserves.

 

At the bottom of the page where is says RECENTLY BROWSING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, China said:

 

At the bottom of the page where is says RECENTLY BROWSING.

I'm looking right now, do you see me? I typically log in as anonymous mode, why my profile says I havent logged in since May

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm looking right now, do you see me? I typically log in as anonymous mode, why my profile says I havent logged in since May

 

No I don't see you.  But then I'm colorblind ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.