Howie411

4-Pack Ticket Bundles Now Available! - Ouch...

1 minute ago, Howie411 said:

I actually plan on contacting my rep tomorrow to tell them I'm insulted by this email and the prices.

Cool Howie!  Be curious to hear how they respond. 

7 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

I actually plan on contacting my rep tomorrow to tell them I'm insulted by this email and the prices.

Good.  I would as well.

i don’t fault anyone for continuing to be a STH but I would think that after “another” rock bottom year the sanity of those renewing has to be questioned.  

7 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Cool Howie!  Be curious to hear how they respond. 

As if they will care.  

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

booking airline tickets now!!

Where would I fly into from out here?

Don’t forget your potato and paper bags.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Good.  I would as well.

i don’t fault anyone for continuing to be a STH but I would think that after “another” rock bottom year the sanity of those renewing has to be questioned.  

As if they will care.  

Don’t forget your potato and paper bags.  

No **** huh..throw that damn tater on the field my self! Lol

Not sure the ole man would be up for it..fly that far across the country to watch the Redskins who are having a horrible season lol...it would be a fly in stay a night maybe two catch the game eat at McDonald's and go..

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Too bad, that would truly be the ultimate embarrassment for snyder. He's so lucky the league bailed his trifling tail out.

The fact that this is even a discussion point is telling despite the fact that the rule is currently in suspension. The Washington Redskins. Blacked out. This would legitimately be an issue for this team if the rule were currently in effect. 16 year old me would be stunned that 44 year old me is even typing those words. Actually, 16 year old me would thing 44 year old me is a darned liar or pulling a prank. 

The more I type the more upset I get. What have you done to our franchise, Dan Snyder? What have you DONE?

I'm getting off any Skins related sites for the night... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Being I am not a STH, it doesn't have the effect on me that it does the actual STHs.

If I were on the mailing list, I'd reply to them " I will buy 8 if Bruce Allen is fired first. Until then I do not plan on spending one red cent of my money on anything Redskins-related, and the growing fanbase that wants Allen out feels the same way.

But I do admit, I am itching to see if this little crap sale doesn't pan out, and what will be the reaction of Snyder and the FO. I hope their plan fails miserably, but I could envision opposing teams' fans scooping them up like crazy, especially if they get cheaper in the coming weeks, and that wouldn't be good.

The fans that want Bruce Allen out have to dig their heels in and prepare for a bout, because we all know Allen will spin this in his own twisted way to prevent him from being the reason why. If the stands constantly have loads of empty seats, Snyder will HAVE to get rid of him, the public embarrassment of his franchise in the media can only be tolerated for so long, then he will be forced to do it.  I just hope he does it before the draft; I don't want ANY form of Allen's influence involved. I want him white-washed from this organization.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

If I were you, I'd fly directly to the Caribbean and avoid the Redskins altogether.  At least it would be worth the trip.  Buy yourself a knit hat while youre there.  If you miss the disappointment that the Redskins would have provided, drink warm beer while you're out on the beach.

You can crash with me and we'll watch the game at the redskin bar on the beach.

3 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

BWI or Dulles (IAD).

I’d suggest making a weekend of it by visiting DC, getting some good eats and checking out the town.  I can’t imagine how sad it would be to fly in only for a Redskins game.

You really want good eats, you go see them play in philly. Its probably safe now and you can get a train from airport to the stadium.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Pre paying for dumpster fire attendance does have its drawbacks.

I really love watching football and doing it in person is awesome (not talking just about when skysforlyfe ( werefb friends anyway)awful. 

9 minutes ago, purbeast said:

That is WWWWAAAAYYYYY overpriced still.

Yup, similar pricing on tickpick. 

9 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Or maybe those are some knit hats with diamonds on them. 

$2 each.   https://morningbird.en.made-in-china.com/product/PNMEBhLGHVcT/China-Custom-100-Acrylic-Unisex-Embroidered-Skull-Beanie-Football-Knit-Hat-with-Logo.html

Edited by Tsailand

If those caps say FIRE BRUCE ALLEN on them then they likely will get some takers.

Edited by dicksogj
  • Haha 2

LOL.

You won't find me rocking Redskins gear this winter.  The only hoodie I haven't busted out this year is my Redskins Salute to Service hoodie from a few years ago.

16 hours ago, Csup said:

AND four knit hats?!?!!!

Free Hat!

13 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Can probably get four seats in the club level cheaper on Stubhub than what the Redskins are asking for these. 

And while I appreciate the post, if an STH response is anything short of asking the Redskins to credit the difference between what they are asking for these seats and what they asked you to pay, then you are part of the problem. 

Not to mention the money we spend on the worthless preseason games.  I think I got $9 each for 4 tickets priced at $38 each.

latest?cb=20100420182426

I wanted to take the entire family to the Lions game and bought 6 Club Level tix off of Seatgeek for $180 total with fees.  I remember when the same seats were $249/each to STH.

Right now you can buy Clubs in 314 row 3 for $35 on Seatgeek/NFL Exchange and just about anyhwhere in the Lower Bowl around $35 as well.

Edited by RememberOsaka
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Howie411 said:

You absolutely should, man.  Make your voice heard.  If I was a season ticket holder I would be furious 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Not to mention the money we spend on the worthless preseason games.  I think I got $9 each for 4 tickets priced at $38 each.

Preseason games were probably better than these games because at least there was hope at that time.  I also believe that the Redskins actually scored TDs in those games.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Free Hat!

latest?cb=20100420182426

Dan Snyder thanks you and all the other loyal STH for helping to fund his yacht.

Snyder expects to be able to get 4 guys to attend the game for $199? Forgetaboutit.... my friends and I won't consider attending unless he is willing to pay us $199 per man, the cap plus beers and brats.

18 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Can probably get four seats in the club level cheaper on Stubhub than what the Redskins are asking

^this, just did a cursory glance and club section 304 = $43, 204 is $80.  

and I’d bet I can find on my own a snazzy knit cap for the difference.

18 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Can probably get four seats in the club level cheaper on Stubhub than what the Redskins are asking

^this, just did a cursory glance and club section 304 = $43, 204 is $80.  

and I’d bet I can find on my own a snazzy knit cap for the difference.

Now that I think about it, if they use my avatar picture as the logo for the knit caps, I might just take that deal....

Make it happen, Brucie.

23 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

The league blackout policy has been suspended on a year-to-year basis since 2015. As of this year it is still being suspended.

Thanks. I did not know that. 

• Like 1