Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4-Pack Ticket Bundles Now Available! - Ouch...

Howie411

Got this email today which is super insulting for us season ticket holders.  Selling 4 tickets in the upper deck for $200 or 4 in the lower level for $249.   So they are selling tickets at almost 1/2 the cost season ticket holders pay now.

image.png.6323959cab8bedf591f3e22a20b5b3da.png

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

booking airline tickets now!!

Where would I fly into from out here?

If I were you, I'd fly directly to the Caribbean and avoid the Redskins altogether.  At least it would be worth the trip.  Buy yourself a knit hat while youre there.  If you miss the disappointment that the Redskins would have provided, drink warm beer while you're out on the beach.

1 minute ago, BleedBNG said:

The league blackout policy has been suspended on a year-to-year basis since 2015. As of this year it is still being suspended.

Too bad, that would truly be the ultimate embarrassment for snyder. He's so lucky the league bailed his trifling tail out.

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Too bad, that would truly be the ultimate embarrassment for snyder. He's so lucky the league bailed his trifling tail out.

True, but I'm glad at least it would still be available on TV. They are pitiful to watch for sure, but I'm mostly interested in watching the development of Haskins and Guice (once he's back in).

Just now, BleedBNG said:

True, but I'm glad at least it would still be available on TV. They are pitiful to watch for sure, but I'm mostly interested in watching the development of Haskins and Guice (once he's back in).

I hear you, but we are running out of avenues for fans to show displeasure in this franchise. Imagine Snyder's feelings when ESPN reports that "this is the first Redskins game not to be broadcast in the Washington region since 1933".

Something's gotta give :(

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

I hear you, but we are running out of avenues for fans to show displeasure in this franchise. Imagine Snyder's feelings when ESPN reports that "this is the first Redskins game not to be broadcast in the Washington region since 1933".

Something's gotta give :(

Yeah, I'll take a blackout any Sunday if it leads to the removal of Bruce Allen. After all we can catch up on it later (if we want to bother) with the replay of the game online or NFL Network. 

36 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

BWI or Dulles (IAD).

I’d suggest making a weekend of it by visiting DC, getting some good eats and checking out the town.  I can’t imagine how sad it would be to fly in only for a Redskins game.

Be more specific please...what is a bwi and dulles?

If I could, I'd tell Bruce to put the 4 tickets into a nice embossed envelope, seal it nice and securely, roll it up long ways, and shove it up his candy ass !

The pinch is now not only recognized but its being felt, and I'm sure that good ol' Danny boy, Oh, Danny Boy, has heard of the fans' displeasure with Allen, so they are now desperate.  The only ones buying those tickets will be the opposing fans, and I hope they buy them all and sport their team gear in the stadium; or, just sell half of them, I wouldn't want credit in any form going to Mr. We're Close.

He made this mess, let HIM buy the tickets.

Can probably get four seats in the club level cheaper on Stubhub than what the Redskins are asking for these. 

And while I appreciate the post, if an STH response is anything short of asking the Redskins to credit the difference between what they are asking for these seats and what they asked you to pay, then you are part of the problem. 

22 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Can probably get four seats in the club level cheaper on Stubhub than what the Redskins are asking for these. 

And while I appreciate the post, if an STH response is anything short of asking the Redskins to credit the difference between what they are asking for these seats and what they asked you to pay, then you are part of the problem. 

I actually plan on contacting my rep tomorrow to tell them I'm insulted by this email and the prices.

Archived