Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just admit it, you're going to miss them next week

hail2skins

I barely watched the game today.  Had no emotion as I got up this morning.  This team sucks and I won't even notice they aren't on.

1 minute ago, Stone Cold said:

Oh absolutely.  But I must admit fantasy football softens the blow lol

Injuries and the bye week killed my team today.  Started out 8-0, hoping that the injuries heal before the playoffs which start in week 13.

34 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

At least you may have fans in fedex field next week.

I keep trying to convince myself that it would be worth to see in person how much of a horror show the atmosphere at the stadium is going to be for the 11/17 game against the Jets.  But I'd probably want to sit club level and really can't see justifying paying anywhere north of $30 for a ticket.

I won't miss it. Sundays have sucked for me this season. The local CBS station cut its signal strength, so I've got only 2 stations to readily watch football on: Fox and NBC. Weeks like this one, the Redskins are the only game afternoon game I get to see because CBS carries the other two. Not coincidentally, I haven't been following the rest of the NFL as closely as I usually would outside of a few highlight videos. So this next week, I get an extra non-Redskins game. It's like a breath of fresh air.

50 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

God no. The bye week is a relief and I'll just be rooting for the other bottom-5 teams to win their games while I watch redzone (on a smaller screen while I play Outer Worlds on the big screen).

Just started it (Outer Worlds) a few minutes ago. 👍

Definitely gonna have more time to play now that I dont have to deal with this crap team next weekend lol

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Bye week going to be as painful as it always is. Not going to know what to do with yourself without the Skins!

Yes, I do expect reactions (ducks head)……………...

Are you an embarrassed Skins fan? If you are going to miss them then just say so. Why even beat around the bush? 

Archived