Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Redskins @ Buffalo Bills

KDawg

1 minute ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Tough to see Lorenzo Alexander beat us today.  He was a good player for Skins and we were too cheap to keep him.  He left as a free agent.

Unlike many guys that leave, Alexander was treated very well by this organization. 

I doubt there is any ill will there. 

11 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Announcers saying D Haskins is 2 for 2 to start his career after earlier saying he completed his first career pass. Great job doing your homework, boys. Jesus. 

To be fair, if I wasn't a Redskins fan, I wouldn't give the slightest crap about this team.  I know it's their job but still 

Just now, Doctorfro said:

Can someone please tell this idiot announcer that Haskins has already played this season

HaskIns may have played, but he hasn't started.... BIG DIFFERENCE!  his been getting reps with the first team and gone through the game planning too.

I'm definitely liking what I'm seeing from Haskins right now. Nothing spectacular, but nothing catastrophic either. But what I like more is that they're trusting him to do things, and not just running it. What we're seeing is more opportunities from the offense rather than it just going through AP or TMAC. 

3 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Tough to see Lorenzo Alexander beat us today.  He was a good player for Skins and we were too cheap to keep him.  He left as a free agent.

Actually this is one of the absolute results of the salary cap penalty of 2012.  It’s not that they were cheap.  They had no money.

With a full week of prep Haskins has graduated to looking like what a normal-bad rookie QB looks like.  Good throws mixed in with some frantic plays where he is overreacting to what the defense is doing. Bills is showing a lot of full on blitz looks in order to get him nervous before the snap and overreact.  He at least looks better than he did when he was completely lost before.

Archived