Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bills Prediction Thread: Fate Is The Weight Of Circumstances

skins island connection

Who wins?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the re-match of Super Bowl XXVI ?

• Redskins
    • Bills
    • 1 step closer to removing Bruce Allen from the organization
    • Gonna mow the lawn, maybe the neighbor's as well

7 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

They let the Eagles run all over them and the Eagles are a middle of the pack run team.

It's probably a more winnable game than it seems if you compare records but I expect us to do something ridiculous in the late 3rd or 4th quarter that gives the Bills the win.

Good call man...I know the weather conditions were a factor but we held the niners to 9 and kirk tdless..and I'm sorry but I'm sticking to my guns that had case stayed in the game I think we could have won...I think the skins could be sailing by the 3rd or 4th...and fishing from that yacht lol...dooohhhh hahahaha 

I actually looked and theres a little platform thing over the water on that yacht you can fish from..but we know snyder dont know how to use a vessel on water properly...lol I kill me..

I’m feeling very confident that the Skins dominate this game, and why wouldn’t I? I’m predicting that the Good Guys jump out to a 17-0 lead, Riggs will score twice, Clark and Monk both go over 100 yds, and Rypien wins MVP.

Final score;

Redskins 37.....one second, my wife is trying to tell me something.......well, **** me, it really is 2019. This hasn’t been a ****ing nightmare. I’ll try again....

Redskins are still allergic to the end zone, and the crappy Bills offense looks like a juggernaut.

Bills - 37

Redskins - 9

The Bills are the worst best team in football. Or the best worst team? They'll probably win 8-10 games and maybe even make the playoffs. But are they good? They're 5-2 and even played New England really tough. But also eeked out a 1 point win over the Jets and would have only beat Miami by 3 if they hadn't returned a late onside kick for a touchdown. Plus they beat the Bengals by 4 and the Titans (Mariota version) by 7. Those are not good wins. To round it out, they also beat the Giants. Counting now the Redskins, the Bills only seem a Cardinals team short of beating all the worst teams in football. And they still get the Jets and Dolphins again. I feel this game will be ugly, but I'd rather the Redskins bottom out.

10 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

With Trent Williams out, Trent Murphy gets his first sack of the year, erasing a final drive and putting us out of field goal range, whose kick would have given us the win, but instead the sack makes the clock run out, as we stare at our zero Time-outs and zero time on the clock.

Bills 16

Skins 15

Well that would make sense..except I'm willing to bet Penn is playing as well as trent..definitely playing healthier lol

I think we are the perfect opponent for the Bills.  We haven't scored a TD for the last 9 quarters and really really struggle in the red zone.  Simply put, the Bills can grind with the best of them and the perfect grinding type opponent for them is one that doesn't do TDs.

Bills 21.  Redskins 10.  I bet we break the non TD streak we got going.

But it's OK. 😀

I have to admit that I am surprised at just how bad the Redskins are.  Losing Guice, Reed and Williams on the offensive side of the ball literally before the season started did tremendous psychological damage to the entire team.  Guice was lost in the first game and the other two never played a down in the regular season.  And let's not forget the loss of their LB Foster.

For the third year in a row there was too many key personnel loss to injury/dispute very early.

Bills win easily 20 something to less than 10.

Archived