TK

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

How dare any of you question Dan Snyder’s hand picked franchise QB! I’m outraged! How dare you question Mr. Snyder’s business decisions! He has a lot of money and you don’t, which makes him right!

Suck a Dick Dan. Just suck a dick. I’d pray for you to get herpes, but I’m probably already too late. Living dumpster fire right there. Dan Snyder.

That’s a lot of anger there man. Relax they were going to lose anyway.

Clearly time to be concerned about our "FRANCHISE" quarterback.  He has had two shots now.  Nothing. No spark, nothing.  He even looks awkward handing the ball off.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Okay, but you can't not take a stud QB prospect just because they whiffed on the last one, if that's what happened. We'll see.

if we have the 1st pick and Bruce is still here, none of the fan base will care anyways

Naw I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just saying if you really think Dan picked Haskins himself, he is definitely picking the next guy too. 

Ir we are watching Haskins for years. Those are really our only options. Which is ****ing my night up

I definitely did not like the “league done messed up” bit.

Another guy who talks before proving anything and is also about his brand or whatever smh.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I have no idea why he’s the backup.  It makes no sense.  

Maybe it wasn’t a coaching decision?  Impossible to know. 

Man Dalvin Cook, that was my guy years back on the draft thread, what a stud. Makes me feel better about Guice. Cook started his career banged up too including an ACL tear.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frankez99 said:

Haskins looks dejected on the sidelines and defeated on the field. Wasted a good defensive effort. Sigh. Hail to the Redskins.

Hasn’t helped we’ve put him in difficult situations every time he’s played.  

• Like 1

Just now, Destino said:

Maybe it wasn’t a coaching decision?  Impossible to know. 

That’s what I was implying.  I think after Jay was fired, Colt was relegated to 3rd string since Colt was Jay’s guy.

Well Akili Smith type picks happen.  Need to determine if that’s what Haskins is.  Chances are they will have a top 3 pick.  Though this team has so many needs who knows.