Who wins?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a foregone conclusion?

• Redskins
    • Vikings
    • I'm looking for my needle nose pliers
    • Please, Fox, show Snyder mad as hell, choking Allen

6 hours ago, goskins10 said:

He is very likely to get some revenge - but validation? What validation do you get beating this team? In fact anyone left on our schedule, including the Giants should feel really embarrassed.  Don't get me wrong I will be rooting for them as I always do. However a massive beat down should not be a surprise. 

Last week they played pretty well in a few places - some say it was weather and maybe so. But I liked their fight on D and STs especially. Off started nice and turned to total ****. Penalties were back and Case is a case. Keeping this game close would be another nice step. No weather for people to blame it on and against another ex Redskin that wants to destroy them. 

There are a few things in our favor. Kirk struggles in prime-time games. He also makes mistakes when he tries too hard. He doesn't seem to handle prosperity well and he has had a few good games in a row. And he is missing his best target, change bothers him. Last but not least, he really struggles against a good pass rush. Manusky needs to get after him hard and often.  If they can get to him a few times early and make him face plant on that turf, they can get him rattled and he might score a few for us. Remember the Buffalo game last year.  Honestly I am more worries about Dalvin Cook. He could hand 150 on us quick. 

It would be so " Kirk-like" if he does struggle tonight.

With all of the talk about Cousins having a huge game, it tells me that he will prob have a pedestrian-type game, not big numbers, and protected.

I'd almost be willing to bet the Vikes rush for more yds than Kirk passes for, but with the Redskins defense constantly trying to shoulder tackle players, the little 5 yd dumps will turn into 40 yd gains.

4 hours ago, Csup said:

Please don’t say that.  I put Kirk in as my starting QB for fantasy hoping and expecting a big game from him.  He only chokes when the playoffs are directly on the line.  At least that is what I am telling myself.

See, i have him and Goff as my QBs. I had been starting cousins for a while now, and had to make a decision fir this week, cousins against us, or Goff against the bengals. Goff is projected to get 277 points, while cousins only 220. Went with my gut which is to start Goff. 

With my luck goff will suck on Sunday and cousins will throw 5 TDs on us 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, ultravin said:

keys for a skins win tonight:  sit norman out to eliminate the big passing plays!

The 'key' for the Redskins winning tonight is for Callahan to chain lock the Vikings locker room door.

I wonder what the over-under will be for that obnoxious horn they blare when the Vikings score? Next to my ex-wife smacking waffles covered in syrup, that horn is the most annoying thing I know of.

On 10/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

See, i have him and Goff as my QBs. I had been starting cousins for a while now, and had to make a decision fir this week, cousins against us, or Goff against the bengals. Goff is projected to get 277 points, while cousins only 220. Went with my gut which is to start Goff. 

With my luck goff will suck on Sunday and cousins will throw 5 TDs on us 😂😂😂

Looks like ya won

Archived