TK

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

Can anybody give me a quick summary? Can't watch the game.. Looking at the box score, looks like two quadriplegics kickboxing lol. 200 yards of offense combined? 

The Redskins have a chance to win this - as long as they don’t send the offense onto the field.

horrible blocking by Rollier and Scherff but my god Case needs to get rid of it. he's taken so many of those this year.

and now we give it right back

FFS. Keenum is totally impotent, useless. How in the name of all that is holy can you not bring in Haskins at this point? What a pathetic, disgusting, unimaginative offense to watch. 

• Like 2

Wow, another good punt, and then awful special teams coverage. 3 Guys miss on the guy who catches the ball who basically stood still and danced.

Just now, mudpig said:

Oh, Case!

Man we over drafted Haskins if he cant get in the game with Case doing absolutely nothing the last 6 quarters

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This whole commitment to the run thing is fine except that if you can’t pass it a little bit you’re going to go 3-out a lot.  

Which is ironic because going 3-and-out before the D has a chance to rest is exactly what people who don't want to be pass happy are afraid of. 

• Like 1

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

I feel like Keenum literally waits to be sacked.

If he’s really hurt they should have played Colt.  Unless Colt is still hurt.  

And he looks hurt.  Got a day off on Wednesday. 

Also, only throwing in high pressure situations is a recipe for disaster.  

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Can anybody give me a quick summary? Can't watch the game.. Looking at the box score, looks like two quadriplegics kickboxing lol. 200 yards of offense combined? 

Third quarter score is 0-0 and both offenses cannot function in the heavy rain.   Our offensive line is having trouble pass blocking.  Peterson ran well in first quarter.

This game could very well likely come down to 1 pass on 1 broken coverage, because neither offense is doing anything.  However I still am not trusting the 'Skins defense to hold up the entire rest of the game.