Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

16 hours ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

they were ok.  lets see what they do against minnesota thur.  that same defense, on a field that is NOT a slip n slide, will get ambushed. 400 yds , 30 + points.  stop with the defense talk.

As I said, we've seen worse performance in slip n slide conditions against worse teams. 49ers played in the same conditions. Im sure Vikings will have a better performance than 49ers did. NFL is a week to week league.

It's gotta mean something positive for us at least for today. Hopefully it's a sign we are trending up, defensively at least. I guess my expectations are much lower than the average fan, I expected us to get creamed, regardless of weather conditions, but we had a realistic chance of defeating a damn good team at the end.

9 hours ago, Painkiller said:

This right here blows my mind.  I have actually never seen this video before and I know it’s 5 years ago...but just UNBELIEVABLE.  Maybe all owners take their “stars” bowling and I’m just a fool to believe otherwise.  Unreal 

I’m surprised Dan was able to lift that bowling ball.

Archived