Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

1 minute ago, hawgboy said:

Man… Even the Niners are able to get enough fans in Fed ex to take over and they’re on the other side of the country.

Because a ton of people from the west coast (and everywhere else) live in DC. They don't need to fly across the country, they live in Skins country already. 

Just now, hawgboy said:

Man… Even the Niners are able to get enough fans in Fed ex to take over and they’re on the other side of the country.

SMH.

That and the fact that Jimmy Garroppolo is out there laughing is too much for me to take right now.  I mean....

Just now, veteranskinsfan said:

Notice no one is expecting Colt to play today?  He is in the dog house.   They should have declared him inactive today.  

He is inactive I think. Colt isn't in the doghouse, he just isn't a very good QB and everyone but Gruden knew it. Colt was Gruden's pet and Gruden is history.

2 minutes ago, hawgboy said:

Fans aren’t traveling. Most of these are probably locals who over the course of 27 years of ineptitude have become fans of other teams

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Because a ton of people from the west coast (and everywhere else) live in DC. They don't need to fly across the country, they live in Skins country already. 

God ya Steelers cowboys and niners fans all over the country..the niners were good once too lol

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

ohhh im.so ****in pissed about that ref bs

Dude. There was no ref BS. They blew the whistle BEFORE the fumble ever happened, before the handoff even happened on that play. It was dead already. They had no way to know it would be a turnover.

If anything, not calling that long play a TD for the 9ers screwed THEM, as it didn't get reviewed to see if he'd actually been touched. I'm not convinced he shouldn't have scored. 

Archived