TK

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

That's a joke. If they decide to snap it with a ref in there it's their problem should lose a down. 

Edited by thebeermonkey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean, the whistle had blown before the ball was even handed off, nothing you can do about that. Just happened to turn into a fumble but that play was long dead before it even happened. 

• Like 1

Great catch to save Jimmy G not the most accurate pass

Jimmy getting wayyyy to much time to throw the ball.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

They can get out of that contract pretty easily I think, which was smart. They need someone more dynamic back there unless there's another leap for him to take that we haven't seen yet. 

Yeah, I was talking about this year. 

But yeah, they need to get out of that contract. 

Just now, benskins26 said:

That is some shady ****

The whistle blew before the handoff even happened, they didn't know it would be a fumble when they called it dead.

• Like 1

the 49ers are the first team with an emotional support dog at their practice complex.

* emotional support dogs

* cant hit the QB anymore

* nobody is allowed to practice tackling during the week or the union reps on the team will tattle to the league office

Wonder what Lombardi would think of this sport today

• Like 1

Just now, NickyJ said:

If the 49ers score a TD, this is where the game ends.

I think one could argue the game ended when the skins missed the field goal in the first quarter.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

They can get out of that contract pretty easily I think, which was smart. They need someone more dynamic back there unless there's another leap for him to take that we haven't seen yet. 

It is basically a similar situation to the Rams & Goff.  McVay's scheme is helping Goff look better than he is, but we've seen already when the rest of the offense isn't running as smooth and it needs to be Goff making the plays, he often falters.   Jimmy G's 49er's tenure thus far is similar to Dak's first couple seasons in Dallas.   The offense is about making sure Jimmy G doesn't mess things up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

I think one could argue the game ended when the skins missed the field goal in the first quarter.

I’d go one further and say you could argue the game was over the moment it was put on the schedule.

In the future shouldn't the NFL make it a penalty to snap the ball before the ref is set?  Why should they just get to run a play over again no harm no foul?  Why not make it the equivalent of a false start?

Edited by NoCalMike