Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m fairness, going 3-out with run-run-pass typically DOES use an extra 70 seconds.  So there’s that....

Of game clock, maybe. But not real time, which is the time the defense is actually resting. 

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I get it, but there is no ability for pass catchers to get their feet and make moves out there.

Understandable, but within the vast expanses of NFL playbooks, there has to be some routes that rely on limited cuts and lateral movement. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Because my team sucks to watch, and yet I love it anyways, and need others to talk to about it. That's why we're all on here typing on our keyboards during a football game rather than cracking beers with other Skins fans in person I assume, because we want to be around fellow fans who know how we feel. 

Yea...ok...you love it.... 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Hell no.  It’s me.  Look at me!   (Just kidding.  Though I might be second.)

:P

Amazingly, I think we say the same things a lot... ironic, huh?

I try to remember what our posts used to be like back in the Gibbs II and Shanahan days and I can't, there's been too much misery since then that I can't remember if we've always seen things similarly or just on these current topics lol. I used to be much more of a homer, I remember. 

5 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Man we over drafted Haskins if he cant get in the game with Case doing absolutely nothing the last 6 quarters

It's kind of bizarre.  I wonder if Haskins might be a REALLY slow learner. Concerning a bit.  The game isn't what it used to be for QB's to have to sit for a year.

Archived