Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I see a clear and definite difference in Skins' Defense, with Callahan now in charge.

It's what I hoped for.

Don't know what influence he's had on it, but it looks better.

i tell you what.....lets see if you still see a "definite difference' in this defense when weather is not a factor and they play minnesota this coming thursday.....THEN tell me all about this defense please///

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I see a clear and definite difference in Skins' Defense, with Callahan now in charge.

It's what I hoped for.

Jay was such a clown. He was a joke and was more worried about making the players happy then winning.

1-He should of been fired after his 3rd season and the loss to the giants

2- Last year Smith goes down and you are going to Dallas on thur to play for the NFC east and he cant find a practice for a guy in Colt who hasnt played.

The guy never crossed the t's or dotted the i's. Bruce hire!

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Nah, Callahan is not a good coach.  He’s proving to be maybe better than Jay.  But honestly, with due respect to a couple of posters, that’s just about everybody.  

At least not yet.  IF they really put together 6 or 7 wins somehow, then yeah, maybe.

but not off of a one point win over Miami and a scoreless half against Miami.

I won't get into the overall argument but I think he's just what this team needed right now. Nothing really more than that. I like his press conferences, his practices, his personnel moves, and the games since. Not much to go on and I know he has stains on his rsume from Oakland, but I like this team with Cal. 

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

i tell you what.....lets see if you still see a "definite difference' in this defense when weather is not a factor and they play minnesota this coming thursday.....THEN tell me all about this defense please///

you might possibly be the most annoying poster in the history of ExtremeSKins. I already had you blocked but decided to click on your post for some dumb reason. That mistake wont happen again. You are pathetic.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

you might possibly be the most annoying poster in the history of ExtremeSKins. I already had you blocked but decided to click on your post for some dumb reason. That mistake wont happen again. You are pathetic.

translation:  wahhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhh, i cant have my opinion challenged, i dont like that, wahhhhhhh

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It's what I hoped for.

Everything about Jay’s program was soft.  Callahan is a tough guy and he’s trying to instill more of a tough guy mentality. 

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Just block him. He’s just looking for attention.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

He was the first guy I've blocked on here in YEARS, which is saying something given the proliferation of weaponized idiocy running rampant around here. The more people block him and the less people quote him, the better threads here will be. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

He was the first guy I've blocked on here in YEARS, which is saying something given the proliferation of weaponized idiocy running rampant around here. The more people block him and the less people quote him, the better threads here will be. 

Yea I've been surprised there hasn't been a purge yet.

Archived