Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

Callahan was more worried about getting to half without letting the 9ers score after a punt than he was about actually going and scoring points. 

Good to know he also doesn't have any killer instinct, immediate disqualifier as if the rest wasn't enough.

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

IF the Skins beat the 49ers and somehow beat Minnesota, Bruce is going to look really smart.  At least to Dan.

This is how I'm thinking. Not really the Dan angle, but if we can get some wins this season and Cal's style looks good I'm all for keeping him. Heck right now he's looking like the second (or third) best coach of the Dan era after Gibbs and maybe Marty

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

You have to pay for that kind of free agent. All he has done is gotten better every game. This constant - well not at that price really makes no sense at all. Dude is balling. So he is worth it. 

no he's not.  and no you don't.  no other team in the NFL was even in the same zipcode on an offer for collins.  he will count over 14 million on their cap next year, which will be debiliating.  for a guy whos not even that good.

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

This is how I'm thinking. Not really the Dan angle, but if we can get some wins this season and Cal's style looks good I'm all for keeping him. Heck right now he's looking like the second (or third) best coach of the Dan era after Gibbs and maybe Marty

What the ****? Have you always been like this and I just didn't notice? This is hard to read man

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Callahan was more worried about getting to half without letting the 9ers score after a punt than he was about actually going and scoring points. 

Good to know he also doesn't have any killer instinct, immediate disqualifier as if the rest wasn't enough.

Nah, I think he was going for something on that third down but Case got sacked. But that was a deep drop back and Moses didn't protect. 

Archived