Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

I like the way this game is starting out. Nothing special, but AP is getting into a groove. Bosa is a beast, but it seems like he's been the only guy to stop AP. But I love the running game because it tires them out and his 3 and 4 yard runs right now become 7 and 8 yard runs in the 3rd quarter. 

Neither team is passing well, so I think this is going to be a run the ball game, especially with this weather. 

Good stop there by Kerrigan and Maty Ice. 

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

I like the way this game is starting out. Nothing special, but AP is getting into a groove. Bosa is a beast, but it seems like he's been the only guy to stop AP. But I love the running game because it tires them out and his 3 and 4 yard runs right now become 7 and 8 yard runs in the 3rd quarter. 

Neither team is passing well, so I think this is going to be a run the ball game, especially with this weather. 

Good stop there by Kerrigan and Maty Ice. 

Thanks for the obvious, John Madden.

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

beauty is in the eye of the fan because this is a beautiful 80s style game that I love. I may not take our team over their team, but I think I'll take AP over their running game. 

Maybe you'll be right today, but their running game is much better than ours and their RB rotation is pretty much interchangeable in its dominance. I expect Breida to start breaking chunk plays soon

Archived