Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs 49ers Prediction Thread: Parental Advisory: Violence, Destruction

skins island connection

Who wins?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in this battle of 2 storied franchises?

• Redskins
    • 49ers
    • I want Kyle to give Snyder and Allen the middle finger
    • Tie ? yes, and Scarlett Johannsen and Margot Robbie are making a sandwich out of me

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I wait with baited breath to read the ‘reasons’ offered up if that happens from everyone who’s gone out of their way this week to knock down ANY positives from last Sunday with ‘It’s only Miami. They don’t count!’

Here’s personally hoping you’re right bud.

But I have to ask. TMC? 

Hail.

TMC = Terry McLaurin

Aka, our offense.

With all due respect to the others, he is our future on offense.  Hopefully Haskins and Guice will join him before the end of the year, and ramp up our annual glimpses of promise we get peaks at, to keep us watching.

Kyle has hatred in his heart towards Dan and Bruce.  He also is a better coach than anybody on the 'Skins coaching staff, and has the more talented team.

Callahan is going to try and run the ball.  He will be unsuccessful. But he's going to stick with it.  

56-3 49ers.  This one is over by the end of the 1st quarter.

The 49ers will have more points at the end of the 1st quarter than the 'Skins have yards.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:28 PM, kfrankie said:

49ers: 82

Redskins: 3

you will probably win the Redskins beanie if you really want it....would love to see this score for the great Allen "culture" of the franchise.  I can't even look at his face!  It's disgusting.   His culture has emptied the seats and lost the fan base....Great Job Bruce!.   Along with destroying the team and losing the fan base, does everyone remember the 36 million cap penalty he caused?  Why is he still here?

On 10/17/2019 at 10:14 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Who the **** is Craig Reynolds? 

Bruce said he graded him a 99 and was a 1st rd. pick talent wise. He wanted him over Haskins...just kidding. Trying to use the Bruce Allen manual on football operations 101, year 9 edition.    Reynolds was an undrafted FA out of Kutztown Univ in Pa.

I don’t understand why people think Shanny has some axe to grind and is gonna kick our ass. It all worked out better for him. He’s like the ex you wronged that’s over you and has moved on to something great, meanwhile you’re back living in your parents basement and she just feels sorry for you. 

Archived