Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs 49ers Prediction Thread: Parental Advisory: Violence, Destruction

skins island connection

Who wins?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in this battle of 2 storied franchises?

• Redskins
    • 49ers
    • I want Kyle to give Snyder and Allen the middle finger
    • Tie ? yes, and Scarlett Johannsen and Margot Robbie are making a sandwich out of me

49ers 31

Redskins 7

Top-5 draft pick!!!  Here we come!!!

After looking at the schedule for the rest of the year, the Redskins will win no more than two more games for a 3-13 record.  Honestly, 1-15 is a real possibility.  The only games I give them a chance of winning is at home against the Jet and at home against the Giants.  That's it.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:56 PM, bakedtater1 said:

This ran across my mind..hopefully it works in the skins advantage with the players possibly being jet lagged 

It'll wear off after a quarter.  Besides they played in Cincy already for a 1pm game so they know what to expect.  

49ers - 42

Skins - 0

10 hours ago, cakmoney61 said:

49ers 31

Redskins 7

Top-5 draft pick!!!  Here we come!!!

After looking at the schedule for the rest of the year, the Redskins will win no more than two more games for a 3-13 record.  Honestly, 1-15 is a real possibility.  The only games I give them a chance of winning is at home against the Jet and at home against the Giants.  That's it.

Guruanteed loss to the jets...Gregg Williams d will tare this offense up

31 - 10 San Fran

This team hasn’t played an offense with a top tier running game yet. Both Zeke and Barkley were out.

Against them Michel averaged 5.7 and Montgomery averaged 5.2 agains them. Michels average for the year is 3.5 and Montgomery is 3.3.

San Fran has two players averaging 5.5 or higher. They could get up to 6+ yards a carry. 

Watch the creativity in the Niners offense and how they mix up the run with the pass. Guys we've never heard of will be wide open for SF. The Skins will try and run the ball with moderate success but when we pass Keenum will have no time and it will be a repeat of the Bears game. We will run the same vanilla offense we've run for the past 6 years. I just hope no Redskins fans show up and that Niners fans take over. We need protests in the parking lots...with no one going inside for the game.

Niners 34, Skins 10

My gut feeling is that the 9ers are ripe for an upset. 

But only if Manusky is smart enough to attack and not let their OL get their feet moving. Stuff their run. He isn't, but I have to stick to my guns and go all in Skins.   Maybe Callahan will make the calls on D.

Our annual hope raising draft slot ruining upset.

TMC 24, 49ers 21.

9 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

My gut feeling is that the 9ers are ripe for an upset. 

But only if Manusky is smart enough to attack and not let their OL get their feet moving. Stuff their run. He isn't, but I have to stick to my guns and go all in Skins.   Maybe Callahan will make the calls on D.

Our annual hope raising draft slot ruining upset.

TMC 24, 49ers 21.

I wait with baited breath to read the ‘reasons’ offered up if that happens from everyone who’s gone out of their way this week to knock down ANY positives from last Sunday with ‘It’s only Miami. They don’t count!’

Here’s personally hoping you’re right bud.

But I have to ask. TMC? 

Hail.

1 hour ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I wait with baited breath to read the ‘reasons’ offered up if that happens from everyone who’s gone out of their way this week to knock down ANY positives from last Sunday with ‘It’s only Miami. They don’t count!’

Here’s personally hoping you’re right bud.

But I have to ask. TMC? 

Hail.

Ya that's what my quote was saying..I just narrowed it down to TMC?..lol ya looked confused with my post 

Archived