Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

Just now, NickyJ said:

I'll take the W, I don't want an 0-16 season. Sucks that we have to depend on the Dolphins to win a game, to bring us back to even, but 0-16 is a rough one for me to stomach.

They'll still get the 1st overall pick for losing to us H2H.  This was huge.

Just now, SkinsGuy said:

Relax.

Right now, it looks like the Redskins will be picking #2.

The Dolphins will take Tua. So the Redskins will have their choice of players or trading down.

I’d trade down for more pics unless there’s another Trent Williams there somewhere.  Of course Allen will be in charge so I have no confidence in this team.

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

I'll take the W, I don't want an 0-16 season. Sucks that we have to depend on the Dolphins to win a game, to bring us back to even, but 0-16 is a rough one for me to stomach.

Don't the Phins still get the number 1 pick even if we both finish at 1-15?

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Don’t want to hear anyone say this team is better off now. That was awful. This is a terrible football team that was 1 play away from losing to a team purposely trying to lose.

I watch football to see the Redskins win as often as possible and I liked seeing Peterson and McLauren

I mean. WE SHOULD go 1-15. Based on that (and the first few weeks) there is no winnable game on the schedule and maybe we still get a top 3 pick. (Likely we'll win a cheap game like game 16 vs Dallas when they are resting their starters and get a worse draft pick).

Just now, heyholetsgogrant said:

This is why I’m serious baiting the league stepping in.  This was an obvious “fix” job.

Yep.  I don't recall ever seeing a winless team in a position to tie a game in the final seconds, go for a 2pt conversion versus kicking the extra point and going to OT for the potential win.  The NFL should take away their first round pick in the 2020 draft for this kind of bull****. 

It's bad enough they traded everyone away and made it obvious they were in tank mode.  But now this ****, shameful, pathetic.........

1 minute ago, carex said:

I watch football to see the Redskins win as often as possible and I liked seeing Peterson and McLauren

I want them to win a SB.  The only path to that is Bruce is gone and a total overhaul of talent and coaching.  

To that end, I’m fine watching them lose if there’s a chance to see them win something big later on.

Having a 1 point win against a team which has been losing games by 40 points wouldn’t even feel like a win if I wanted them to win.  

Archived