Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

Come on Fins - Drop back and pick Manusky's defense - that is why you are the worst team in the NFL

Disappointed.  We now have a worse draft pick.

Relax.

Right now, it looks like the Redskins will be picking #2.

The Dolphins will take Tua. So the Redskins will have their choice of players or trading down.

3 minutes ago, heyholetsgogrant said:

It’s obvious the dolphins are tanking 

No ****, the FO is tankings. The players and coaches want to win, that's why Flores put Fitzpatrick in. The game would have been over already if they just stuck with Rosen and said they were developing him...if anything this proves what everyone on earth knows about tanking which is that coaches and players want to win regardless. 

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Obvious tank job by the Fins.  ****ers want that #1 pick so bad they intentionally go for 2 points instead of kicking the extra point and going to OT.  Way to screw their players out of a potential win.  

This is why I’m serious about the league stepping in.  This was an obvious “fix” job.

1 minute ago, cgm110 said:

Bruce Allen: "Coach Callahan took over this team under very difficult circumstances and led us to our first victory of the season.  His hard work has us in position to turn our season around as we have the talent in the building to win.  Noone in this organization is giving up." 

He definitely works in the right city, he's able to make **** sound like the best thing ever.

Ok, I’m still saying this should be treated as a loss when you win against a team giving up 40 points game by 1 point.

i know Dan and Bruce will be back slapping over this.

But I think reality is right around the corner. Kyle is going to try to score 100.  Then they go to Minnesota on a short week before going to Buffalo against an outstanding defensive team.

That will most likely be 0-3 with 3 more bad losses if they play the way they did today. 

At 1-8 with Old Bill Callahan running the damn ball, there really is nowhere to hide. 

Archived