Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

When he shows a mastery of the offense in the huddle and in calling protections at the line, put him out there to figure it out. Until then, there's no point in putting him out there to get blindsided and killed because fans were impatient. 

Why not put in a simple passing offense that he does comprehend and then slowly add plays each week. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Right. You can't run AP into the ground in the second half when you're down by 26 points. 

I'm sure he's done a fine job given the time he's had.

We're also playing a historically bad team all-around. 

I don't disagree but believe we haven't been much better than this historically bad team.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

When he shows a mastery of the offense in the huddle and in calling protections at the line, put him out there to figure it out. Until then, there's no point in putting him out there to get blindsided and killed because fans were impatient. 

I disagree. We need to see what we have. We are going to be picking really high in this upcoming draft. If you have a shot at Tua or Hebert and pass without seeing if Haskins is a keeper, That to me is just dumb.

• Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, cougs said:

Why not put in a simple passing offense that he does comprehend and then slowly add plays each week. 

Why do that? Let him absorb it all and get used to the speed of the league in practice. There's literally no argument to be made for rushing him as long as he's in within the next 4 weeks or so, so that we can see him before the end of the year. I want to see him as well. Obviously he's not ready

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I disagree. We need to see what we have. We are going to be picking really high in this upcoming draft. If you have a shot at Tua or Hebert and pass without seeing if Haskins is a keeper, That to me is just dumb.

We don't have anything.  He would have been a great 5th round pick.