TK

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

Pretty dumb that we don't do little dump-offs to AP more. When he can get a little head of steam going he just trucks dude, it's free yardage and his hands aren't THAT bad

Just now, mcdonaldrw said:

Damn after watching these first drives I'm glad AP was "excited" for this game.

AP wanted to blame Jay. Yet Jay doesn't play on the offensive line. 

Throw to McLaurin.  Why, why, why, don’t we do it more often?   At worst you’ll get a PI call.  Why aren’t more of you guys saying this?  It’s so obvious.

Edited by Vanguard

I keep trying to convince myself that something different is going to happen, something exciting and mind-blowing. A Terry Mac streak down the field, a missed tackle or 6. I came in here expecting trash, I'm still disappointed.

Case sucks. He should have never been brought back after being benched. Sheesh.

Also, look Callahan,  I know you go to bed at night dreaming of this team becoming a running offense juggernaut, but it ain't happening with this personnel.  Stop it. 

• Like 1

Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

Based on what? Three 3 and outs? 

I just think we're better and it's just a matter of time before we have a big enough gainer to score 3 points. 

The dolphins are in clear tank mode like I've never seen in the NFL before. 

6 minutes ago, cgm110 said:

I think the league is going to keep screwing us until Dan changes the name--- also saw an article how nfl shop is phasing out "Redskins" branded gear

Zero sales probably more to do with that then the name. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Case sucks. He should have never been brought back after being benched. Sheesh.

Also, look Callahan,  I know you go to bed at night dreaming of this team becoming a running offense juggernaut, but it ain't happening with this personnel.  Stop it. 

As much as I love AP, I think he's pretty much done.  

The more I think about Tomlin the more I like it--- if giving him full control costs us a first but gets rid of Bruce --- the long term effect might be worth the price

1 minute ago, Vanguard said:

Throw to McLaurin.  Why, why, why, don’t we do it more often.  At worst you’ll get a PI call.  Why aren’t more of you guys saying this?  It’s so obvious.

Oh I've been thinking it. He is the kind of guy that gets open at some point on almost every play. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sportjunkie07 said:

The dolphins are in clear tank mode like I've never seen in the NFL before. 

The coaches and players aren't trying to tank, the FO is. Eventually they'll hit a big play or something, they want this game as much (or as little) as our players and coaches do. They could care less about tanking. In fact they probably know that we're they're best chance to not suffer the embarrassment of going 0-16.

Collins was too busy celebrating the fourth down, to I don't know, actually help tackle.