Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

I see the loser mentality continues before the half. Someone explain this to me: HOW DO YOU NOT TAKE A SHOT TO GET IN FG RANGE when you have a timeout left and are in good enough field position to do it? Even the commentator said, "They still have time to do it again" after that first pathetic pass from Keenum. 

Unreal that Haskins isn't playing in this game. It all just defies logic. 

2 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

stephen sims will be the victim of playing time on offense as they focus more on running the ball.  i would then let him return punts because trey quinn does nothing for me as a punt returner.

This is one I’ll give them a chance on to change the next few weeks. But I agree. Emphasis on run means our playmakers need to get the ball in their hands somehow 

2 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

stephen sims will be the victim of playing time on offense as they focus more on running the ball.  i would then let him return punts because trey quinn does nothing for me as a punt returner.

He could be used in so many interesting ways, like Cohen in CHI has been before. I'm not even convinced Quinn is better than Sims in the slot, Quinn is a guy who should be absolutely excelling with Keenum at QB and I'm not seeing it. 

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

I see the loser mentality continues before the half. Someone explain this to me: HOW DO YOU NOT TAKE A SHOT TO GET IN FG RANGE when you have a timeout left and are in good enough field position to do it? Even the commentator said, "They still have time to do it again" after that first pathetic pass from Keenum. 

Unreal that Haskins isn't playing in this game. It all just defies logic. 

I agree. At this point change the offense to high light Haskins strengths and see what we have in him. The worse thing that could happen is that he grows and get experience. 

3 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

I sure hope not, he has been a real viable weapon for us and outside of Scary Terry and possibly Quinn you don't have a boatload of talent on offense. You find ways to involve someone so dynamic into your game plan.

Archived