Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Miami Dolphins:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

o   No. 12 QB Colt McCoy 

o   No. 22 S Deshazor Everett  

o   No. 40 LB Josh Harvey-Clemons 

o   No. 47 CB Aaron Colvin 

o   No. 67 G Wes Martin

o   No. 85 TE Vernon Davis 

o   No. 89 WR Cam Sims 

No. 8 Case Keenum is expected to start in place of No. 12 Colt McCoy at quarterback.

No. 87 Jeremy Sprinkle is expected to start in place of No. 86 Jordan Reed at tight end.

On your flip card for the Redskins, please add No. 39 DB Jeremey Reaves and omit No. 86 TE Jordan Reed. On Saturday, the Redskins placed Reed on the reserve/injured list and signed Reaves from the practice squad.

Respect GHH's renewed excitement to see the team with a little more accountability under Callahan, but I'm still on the "0-16 is the only way to force Snyder's hand on Bruce" train, so that's what I'm rooting for today. I do hope it's an entertaining game. 

27 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

For the first time in a LONG time I'm actually really excited for a Redskins game. 

This troubles me. I think I'm damaged. 

Hail. 

There's no shame in being excited - the first pick is on the line. The flip side to this is to score the bigger picture win, we need to suck. I hope we do. I've been advocating burning it down for a couple of years now.

Archived