Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

We would be dumb enough to spend two first round picks on QB’s two years in a row.

Why not?

They already spent 3 firsts and a 2nd on one. Spending more firsts on QBs is just what the Redskins have done for 2 decades.

1 more would be 5 of the last 9 on QBs.  Oh, and 2 2nd rounders as well + a 3rd and Fuller.

Championship!!!

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

We would be dumb enough to spend two first round picks on QB’s two years in a row.

That is dumb if it fails.

But if you do it and ends up with Tom Brady like? You were freaking smart.

As always, result will tell if decision was right or not.

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

1 more would be 5 of the last 9 on QBs.  Oh, and 2 2nd rounders as well + a 3rd and Fuller.

And a 4th... and $60 million for a little more than half a season of Alex Smith... and $44 million for two years of Kirk... Cause we weren't going to overspend...

Cause, ya know, we hate overspending for people when they are guys who we drafted and play well at the most important position on the field. Love to overspend on other team's players though on account of our owner being a child who quickly gets tired of his toys and wants yours instead.

15 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

That is dumb if it fails.

But if you do it and ends up with Tom Brady like? You were freaking smart.

As always, result will tell if decision was right or not.

As a general rule, dont let the guy who blew last years 1st round pick on a bad QB be the guy to use the next one.  

I mean unless he drinks with you and plays golf in his office.

6 hours ago, Peregrine said:

As a general rule, dont let the guy who blew last years 1st round pick on a bad QB be the guy to use the next one.  

I mean unless he drinks with you and plays golf in his office.

Obviously yes.

But Cards got a FO and HC change last year so if that happens to us, who knows?

2 minutes ago, Tsailand said:

UPDATED PLAYOFF SCENARIO

We need to win all five remaining games AND

The Cowboys need to lose all five games in weeks 12-16 AND

The Eagles need to lose both their games against the Giants (weeks 14 and 17).

OK great!

Where do I bet this scenario?

Yep, not getting the first pick now.  No chance.  Cin lost again.  Now we are two up on them.  All because of a meaningless win against a franchise that is about as bad as the Redskins.  And again another 4 quarters without the offensive unit getting to the end zone.  And they are all jumping up and down like they just won the Super Bowl.  Idiots.  Stafford plays in that game it would not have been close.

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Dude, the ****ing Giants are going to get Chase Young because we beat this awful awful awful team by being a tiny bit less abysmal. 

Chase Young is going to be sacking our QBs 4-5 times per year for the next decade.

****ING PUKE.

At this point I am not even going to think about it. Maybe the Giants will win a few more than us. That could save us. 

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Dude, the ****ing Giants are going to get Chase Young because we beat this awful awful awful team by being a tiny bit less abysmal. 

Chase Young is going to be sacking our QBs 4-5 times per year for the next decade.

****ING PUKE.

Hey we'll face them again in december. Don't worry they'll have our number again.

Lets assume the Bengals are going to pick #1.  They desperately need a QB.   To win the Chase Young lottery we we need to lose the rest of our games. The Dolphins need to beat the Bengals in week 15.  We need to lose to the Giant's again so they have 3 wins. Three wins by the Dolphins, and three by the Giants we climb back into the #2 draft slot. It can happen.  I see us definitely losing the rest, BUT most importantly we need to lose to the Giants.

On 11/23/2019 at 8:46 PM, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Lions and Giants games have been my 'worry'. I guess there are lots of match-ups left to play out between the dregs of the NFL. Don't want to end up as good as 3-13 though :rofl89:

Giants a big game now in the draft sweepstakes. 

Archived