zskins

1-15 Finish, and #1 Draft Pick...Tell Me It Can Happen, Please....

Recommended Posts

 

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I used to have hope too.

"Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane." Red, The Shawshank Redemption

 

Washington-Redskins-come-to-the-dak-side

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hp703 said:

 

Bruce and Dan also like fans like him. Keep on dreaming. 

 

You see this thread isn't about Bruce or Dan. It is about the Redskins players and the coaches on the field who have to do what it takes to win a game. It is about the change that happened after Gruden got fired. It is about how you think we can go 11-5 or why can't we go more importantly. 

 

i am sorry if some of you feel that by having a really bad record that it will get Bruce fired. What if doesn't? Am I not allowed to see my team win every Sunday until Bruce is fired? Are you sure the next GM/President is going to be any better?

 

The office drama is always going to be there and if you don't want to show up for the game then don't. That is your right. I don't go to games either.

 

Again this isn't about the FO. It is about what we have on the field right now and can they do it? I know they can and with new changes how can they not. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, zskins said:

Do we have a chance to beat the Niners. We do.

 

 

A chance yes... not likely but then things can happen.  Im guessing they have about 0.1% chance.

 

Unfortunately the location and chance is probably about all the Redskins and Nats have in common. But this is probably your best argument.

 

EHBic6GWwAEThCD.jpeg.71d98ad3398499ba018ddf2324fc622b.jpeg

Edited by Idaho fan
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if we played the Miami Dolphins 11 more times we wouldn't go 11-5. Probably more like 5-11.

 

Dan and Bruce specifically chose that week to fire Gruden and it still almost backfired because the Redskins actually aren't better than a team that got rid of all of its good players. Still Fitzpatrick almost won it anyway playing less than 1/2 the game.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hp703 said:

The issue I feel is that there will always be a couple thousand fans who will always go.

A couple thousand show, in an 80k seats stadium. I'd call this a no show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zskins said:

 

Again this isn't about the FO. It is about what we have on the field right now and can they do it? I know they can and with new changes how can they not. 

Setting aside the dysfunction, you really believe the Skins have the talent to make the playoffs?  If you put this exact team in, say Seattle and let Pete Carroll coach  this team, the team as constituted would win maybe 5 games.  Maybe.  I see no starting 

QB, an aging RB, aging TE, overrated dline, short handed o-line. and some glaring holes in the secondary.  Not sure how you can be optimistic, but more power to you.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zskins said:

i am sorry if some of you feel that by having a really bad record that it will get Bruce fired. What if doesn't? Am I not allowed to see my team win every Sunday until Bruce is fired? Are you sure the next GM/President is going to be any better?

This is like being in an abusive relationship and staying in it because your next girlfriend/boyfriend will be just as bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

This is like being in an abusive relationship and staying in it because your next girlfriend/boyfriend will be just as bad. 

 

We were so excited when Vinny was fired. We just ended up with a Vinny who is less buggy eyes and wears a better suite. Dan is not going to change so neither will his picks. Right now, all a fan can do is root regardless.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a real sad state of affairs when someone is being ridiculed for nothing more than openly hoping and dreaming on his team. 

 

The very essence of being a fan or else what exactly is the point?

 

You might think he's nuts. You might take @zskins completely out of context and take every word literally as some fact he believes will happen. But to mock him for being, yanno, A FAN of your team .....

 

REAL sad state of affairs that.

 

Hail. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hp703 said:

 

Bruce and Dan also like fans like him. Keep on dreaming. 

I can give two ****s who those ****s like..#bruceallendrinkscoorslightandsodoi..dude already ****in said he dont ****in support them buy not buying tickets to the games..your not welcome in this sandbox!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

NO!  10-6 the new mantra?  It's 2-14, 3-13 or 4-12 at best baby!

9 in a row or we don’t go 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this point, i would not be happy if we win 3-4 more game. I'd rather finish 2-14 than 6-10. This season is over. And PLEASE don't play Haskins, as if we need to burn another talent. Let just cruise over that ****ty season. At least we are freed of Gruden ...who know who's next ;)

Edited by Partag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Partag said:

At this point, i would not be happy if we win 3-4 more game. I'd rather finish 2-14 than 6-10. This season is over. And PLEASE don't play Haskins, as if we need to burn another talent. Let just cruise over that ****ty season. At least we are freed of Gruden ...who know who's next ;)

We are going to have a Top 5 pick.  Next year is supposedly another QB draft.   We need to see whether or not, Haskins is going to be the guy.  Do we see enough from him to build the team around him.  Or do we get another  QB in the draft?    Haskins could also dictate who Dan picks as his next coach.  So, we need to see something from Haskins. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about those idiots who keep thinking KOC should be coach.  He hasn't done **** but somehow he deserves the job???  McVay deserved it after having top 5 nfl offenses.  KOC sucks. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

We are going to have a Top 5 pick.  Next year is supposedly another QB draft.   We need to see whether or not, Haskins is going to be the guy.  Do we see enough from him to build the team around him.  Or do we get another  QB in the draft?    Haskins could also dictate who Dan picks as his next coach.  So, we need to see something from Haskins. 

 

And if Haskins is a bust I have 100% confidence that Dan’s next pick at QB will work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Why would anyone want it to happen?

 

Misery loves company...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahahahahahaaha. Love the readjustment on the possible record. 

 

Gonna' be hard without a competent QB, but compete as hard as that every game z and we'll turn this into more W's toward that end. 

 

Hail. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.