Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-13 Finish, and #3 Draft Pick...Noooo...Please Tell Me The Gints Can Win More Games Than Us!

zCommander

13 hours ago, desertbeagle85 said:

I never said that the players shouldn't try to win. As a fan though who gives a rats ass if they win at most 5 games. That does absolutely nothing for the team and organization. This team needs to clean house. With a new coaching staff and GM.  Only way that happens is if they keep losing. Give Dan any excuse to keep these guys around and he'll do it. So as a fan I hope they get embarrassed the rest of the year. Firing Gruden did nothing. We need a whole sale change. 

I'm not going to keep repeating myself, them losing out wont force change if Snyder is keeping Bruce to get the stadium in DC.  The type of change you want wont come from losing alone, and being a fan is bigger then wins and loses.

1 hour ago, dicksogj said:

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-12-12-sp-972-story.html

Maybe the Redskins can flip the script on this stinker from a long time ago.  The Skins-Jets game very well may be one of those games without a TD - a rarity in today's NFL.  Beyond that who in the world are they going to beat on their remaining schedule?

I could see us somehow beating the Panthers and Giants.

But I am hoping for 1-15

26 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

But I am hoping for 1-15

McCaffrey is going to have a field day vs Skins so I don't see much hope there.  I guess there is hope vs Giants if somehow Haskins develops.  However the Giants typically have the Redskins number even when the Giants are terrible.

37 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

But I am hoping for 1-15

You'll get your wish dont worry..and ya sound like your from london btw lol..hahaha...that is a bit from the movie forgetting Sarah Marshall..I was simply quoting..that is all...

And I promise to eat crow when dan snyder does not completely absolutely most certainly botches that high draft pick ya want..ohhh it's not a high draft pick you want? you want bruce gone?...and think loosing Bruce will fix everything...bwaaaa ahahahhahhaaaaahhahhhahaha... just give up forever!!??!!..lol..another bit..from 40 year old virgin..lol..have a good day mate and let's put another shrimp on the barbie..lol..dumb n dumber k I'll stop ..again I was simply quoting lines in movies

16 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

I agree. As much as I don't want them to win another game, I'm not down for intentionally losing.

Which makes it worse. I don't think they're intentionally trying to look this bad. I think they just ARE this bad.

Well its obvious AP wants something out of this season albeit personal accomplishments. And that should be enough for the Oline to play hard. For him. But, uh, thats about it. Under Man-yuck-sky, this defense will always suck with an occaisional flash ( then we all get excited about the potential !) then quickly back to reality. I hope AP breaks some records. Thats the ONLY reason I watch, sort of. Rest of the team is waiting for vacation. Including Allen. 

I dont see us beating the giants...or panthers or jets...even though the Bills are good i could see us beating them...ap wont let the offense die...CASE COULD HAVE WON THE GAME LAST NIGHT...I could see him winning another game or two..if the defense has packed it in we might have seen our only win

I had the most bizarre dream last night that I think I need to share...I was at a stadium of some sorts and it was full of various fans alot of skins fans Patriots and dolphins fans??...lol....the game spilled out on to a residential street..the skins were playing I couldn't tell if it was the dolphins or patriots lol..but they were playing on the street like we used to as kids...tackle football and I remember running down the sidelines (sidewalks)and cheering on the skins yelling at case yaaa good throw case good throw than/then they scored winning the game and I ran back up to the stadium announcing the skins won and the crowd went wild then/than joe gibbs was there and I ran up to him to get an autograph and i was a small kid looking up at him smiling not able to say much being so ecstatic meeting gibbs he asked if I needed anything else autographed and I said yes please something for my dad and he asked how do you want me to fill it out and I just remember being all giddy saying how ever ya want and I remember so clear him looking at me with that smile and chuckle saying anything? its for your dad though..and all of a sudden my dads arm reached through the crowd next to me saying that's for me gibbs thanks, and I was all happy ya that's my dad!, that's my dad!...lol it was nuts.

And so vividly real...lol

11 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I dont see us beating the giants...or panthers or jets...even though the Bills are good i could see us beating them...ap wont let the offense die...CASE COULD HAVE WON THE GAME LAST NIGHT...I could see him winning another game or two..if the defense has packed it in we might have seen our only win

Well if that is true then I would just as soon they roll with Haskins moving forward even if he is horrible.  I realize that it will be hard to stomach, but it may be for the best.  He will get experience, they can determine if he will ever be their guy & if the lose - so what - might be for the better.   I would hate to see someone like Keenum or McCoy pull out these meaningless wins & in the process have folks view them as a viable option for the future.

Probably best for the team at this pt to lose as much as possible, get decent picks & come to the realization that they are not a good team & still need a big influx of talent.  Also need different coaches & maybe the slim chance that this is a disaster & we finally get our wish of Allen getting fired.  No more need to sugar coat any of this crap.

10 minutes ago, dicksogj said:

Well if that is true then I would just as soon they roll with Haskins moving forward even if he is horrible.  I realize that it will be hard to stomach, but it may be for the best.  He will get experience, they can determine if he will ever be their guy & if the lose - so what - might be for the better.   I would hate to see someone like Keenum or McCoy pull out these meaningless wins & in the process have folks view them as a viable option for the future.

Probably best for the team at this pt to lose as much as possible, get decent picks & come to the realization that they are not a good team & still need a big influx of talent.  Also need different coaches & maybe the slim chance that this is a disaster & we finally get our wish of Allen getting fired.  No more need to sugar coat any of this crap.

I agree with a majority of this..especially going with haskins.... because I would absolutely **** if they shelved him all year thinking he just needs the time to grow and develop and it turns out he's not a good quarterback after all and we're still stuck with a poopy quarterback situation a year from now...its hard for me and I will apologize for my self for being a self delusional dumb ass pos but I can never get into that whole hope the team loses..its not fun for the folks and I to sit around and hope for failure..not in our genes..to each there own..but were tired of hoping for the next huge embarrassing failure to lead us to no promise land..so while yall hold out hope of an Allen firing and things to get better dont look this way for a potato holding his hand over his ass!! Lol

THERES NO SUCH THING OF MEANINGLESS WINS...YALL ARE BRAIN WASHED

59 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Hey man I'm glad ya got a sence of humor...you've been around for a minute and I totally respect you and enjoy your posts..wasnt trying to attack you

Humor or humour ?? Minute feels like a decade and some. No fear of me feeling  attacked fellow ESer. All good.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

I agree with a majority of this..especially going with haskins.... because I would absolutely **** if they shelved him all year thinking he just needs the time to grow and develop and it turns out he's not a good quarterback after all and we're still stuck with a poopy quarterback situation a year from now...its hard for me and I will apologize for my self for being a self delusional dumb ass pos but I can never get into that whole hope the team loses..its not fun for the folks and I to sit around and hope for failure..not in our genes..to each there own..but were tired of hoping for the next huge embarrassing failure to lead us to no promise land..so while yall hold out hope of an Allen firing and things to get better dont look this way for a potato holding his hand over his ass!! Lol

THERES NO SUCH THING OF MEANINGLESS WINS...YALL ARE BRAIN WASHED

Don't get me wrong - when the games are actually being played I always cheer for the Redskins - even at the tail end of the season when they have a terrible record.  However - in hindsight having a horrible record can often be better than having a mediocre record long term & I am not just talking about having better draft picks.  A horrible record ensures that everyone is somewhat honest & faces facts that the team is bad & needs to be revamped.

After this season it will be very difficult for Snyder & Allen to blame others.  They fired the coach so you can't simply blame him.   Tons of losses & empty seats over a prolonged period of time may force Snyder's hand - we will see.  Even if they retain Allen they will still have to consider doing things differently such as steering clear from the big dollar pickups like Norman & A. Smith who ultimately destroy this team.  We will see.

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm not going to keep repeating myself, them losing out wont force change if Snyder is keeping Bruce to get the stadium in DC.  The type of change you want wont come from losing alone, and being a fan is bigger then wins and loses.

You locals need to be politically active and oppose any public funding or regulatory support for a new stadium (for a Danny Snyder owned team).

Running game seems to have picked up..as of late...hmmm...I thought case looked ok last night..I can see the run game catching on fire and we win out..BURN THIS ****ER TO THE MOTHER ****ING SOCK CUCKING(yes I have a patent)****ING GROUND..watch everyone just fight and bicker while I sit back with a couple others on here and swing on our swing sets..thanks volsmet..and light some stogies and watch this ****IN PLACE BURN TO THE ****IN GROUND!!..here's to 9-7 ****es!!!

Archived