Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Painkiller said:

I don’t think he’s pregnant... but I’m going to tell you what...Dwayne must have one bad ass stomach virus for them to know that 3 days from now he will STILL be too sick to even sit on the sidelines.  

 

I was thinking this earlier. I've had stomach flu/GI bugs before and I can't recall one lasting 5+ days. I'd be sending him to the hospital at this point if he's really sick. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m surprised no one has floated out the theory that Rivera has hooked a line up to Haskins water supply that mixes all of his water with a laxative thus rendering Haskins unable to train at the facility due to his perpetual drizzling ****s.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IrepDC said:

Bro Allen didn't throw the ball more than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. To keep using that game as an example of his superiority passing and "clearly better" accuracy tells me your analysis might be a bit biased. 

 

FB_IMG_1602672898363.jpg



 

 
Asked if Haskins has requested a trade, Rivera said not discussing 'football business.' Can tell you: as of last night, no one has called and no formal request to be traded. Doesn't mean won't happen later. Do think will be tough. Takes one.
 
Kyle Allen, when asked by about why he's the QB who could turn this around, says: "That's why you see me do that on third and 1 and stick my nose in there because it really does mean that much to me. This is all I play the game for is competing. It's every day..."
Edited by heyholetsgogrant
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m surprised no one has floated out the theory that Rivera has hooked a line up to Haskins water supply that mixes all of his water with a laxative thus rendering Haskins unable to train at the facility due to his perpetual drizzling ****s.


Would explain why he doesn’t have pants. If we trade for Odell you’ll know you were onto some ****. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m surprised no one has floated out the theory that Rivera has hooked a line up to Haskins water supply that mixes all of his water with a laxative thus rendering Haskins unable to train at the facility due to his perpetual drizzling ****s.

No lie, it crossed my mind

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure it has been mentioned on previous pages but this is straight out of his agents playbook. Jalen Ramsey did the whole "sick" thing with the Jags to force a trade but I have a feeling the market was a lot stronger for an all-pro corner than it is for ol' Simba.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I'm sure it has been mentioned on previous pages but this is straight out of his agents playbook. Jalen Ramsey did the whole "sick" thing with the Jags to force a trade but I have a feeling the market was a lot stronger for an all-pro corner than it is for ol' Simba.


Guess who Jalen Ramsey’s agent is? Shockingly (not actually) the same as Haskins. David Mulugeta. The agent must have given Haskins the stomach flu. It was dormant for a year from when Jalen was exposed.

 

Edit Sorry misread your response. Yes 100% agent driven.

Edited by SoCalSkins
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, heyholetsgogrant said:

Kyle Allen, when asked by

about why he's the QB who could turn this around, says: "That's why you see me do that on third and 1 and stick my nose in there because it really does mean that much to me. This is all I play the game for is competing. It's every day..."

What a ****y piece of ****. CUT HIM!!

Edited by PartyPosse
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I heard RR's presser.  Said very clearly Dwayne saw the doctor and then went home.  Said nothing about the doctor sending him home, said he has not been prevented from being at the facility.  

 

Sounds like more immature behavior to me.

Saying he saw the doctor and then went home could mean the same exact thing as he saw the doctor and the doctor sent him home. Just different wording. Yeah, being sick, how immature........

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Saying he saw the doctor and then went home could mean the same exact thing as he saw the doctor and the doctor sent him home. Just different wording. Yeah, being sick, how immature........

I am simply saying there is a difference between being sent home by the doctor and the player deciding to go home.  Ron's comments made it sound like it was the 2nd one.

6 hours ago, IrepDC said:

I think most already agree Allen is more mobile. Haskins was always a pocket QB even with his weight loss so there's no point debating there. 

 

As far as the accuracy goes, I'll wait to see more from Allen. We weigh those -5 to 5 yard passes differently, and that's fine. I.e. if Allen isn't hitting those mid ranged digs like Haskins was or more accurate on those deep throws than Haskins, those slightly more accurate 1 yard flat throws aren't impressive.

 

Simply explaining why his running was part of the evaluation of his play, something some here refuse to do as they evaluate the 2 players.

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not saying it's crazy he would fake being sick, but I think it's unlikely. Unless he's going to force a trade, you won't bother with that, or coming in(you'd just phone it in). And you'd most likely use a sickness you knew could last a while.  It doesn't add up as anything other than just really bad timing, which based on what I know of this world and how it works, is 99% certain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I am simply saying there is a difference between being sent home by the doctor and the player deciding to go home.  Ron's comments made it sound like it was the 2nd one.

To me, Rivera’s comment sounds like another way of saying the team doctor sent him home. He saw the doctor and then went home (because the doctor sent him home). 

48 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

I'm not saying it's crazy he would fake being sick, but I think it's unlikely. Unless he's going to force a trade, you won't bother with that, or coming in(you'd just phone it in). And you'd most likely use a sickness you knew could last a while.  It doesn't add up as anything other than just really bad timing, which based on what I know of this world and how it works, is 99% certain.

Exactly. Really bad timing. It’s not unlikely at all that that’s what this all chalks up to: really crappy timing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Saying he saw the doctor and then went home could mean the same exact thing as he saw the doctor and the doctor sent him home. Just different wording. Yeah, being sick, how immature........

 

 


You actually think he’s sick? 

 

1 hour ago, Peregrine said:

I'm not saying it's crazy he would fake being sick, but I think it's unlikely. Unless he's going to force a trade, you won't bother with that, or coming in(you'd just phone it in). And you'd most likely use a sickness you knew could last a while.  It doesn't add up as anything other than just really bad timing, which based on what I know of this world and how it works, is 99% certain.


His agent pulled the same crap with Jalen Ramsey and the Jaguars last year. This is all about getting him traded or released. To believe he’s not faking is crazy to me. Particularly if you’re saying you’re 99% certain. This is literally the sequel to the fantasy illness his agent produced last year and you’re shocked the sequel has the same premise.

 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep him on the roster. If Allen fails or gets hurt — give him another shot. He’s not worth anything on the market and Alex Smith is a nice story and great guy, but I’ve seen enough. He looked long past his prime before he got hurt and that was 2 years ago. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:


You actually think he’s sick? 

Yes. I do. and i think people are being silly by calling him immature for a sickness, for throwing up. Plus, people have to realize, rivera is immunocompromised with his cancer/cancer treatments. No reason to risk anything bad happening to rivera. 
 

Like I’ve said before. Plenty of things to trash haskins for. Him being a crappy QB, him throwing crappy passes, him not working hard enough after getting the starting job. 
 

Trashing a guy for having an illness (especially during this pandemic, where everyone is trying to be as cautious as possible)? People need to stop doing that. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...