Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

And everyone responding on twitter is ripping Czaban a new one.   The Skins were projected to win 4 games this year.  And they underachieved by 1.....LOL!   But you know what you have respect Haskin's enthusiasm.  It would be great if we got Trent back.  The problem Trent identified has been fired.  

I like that both Haskins and Mclaurin  have a direct line to Chase Young. Hopefully it impacts him to enter the draft.

5 minutes ago, skinsmania123 said:

And everyone responding on twitter is ripping Czaban a new one.   The Skins were projected to win 4 games this year.  And they underachieved by 1.....LOL!   But you know what you have respect Haskin's enthusiasm.  It would be great if we got Trent back.  The problem Trent identified has been fired.  

I like that both Haskins and Mclaurin  have a direct line to Chase Young. Hopefully it impacts him to enter the draft.

20 hours ago, FrFan said:

Haskins wants KOC, Haskins wants Chase Young. :wtf: What else Danny's boy ?

I mean, I agree that Haskins has had some maturity issues... but wanting players to play with him or coaches to coach him isn’t one of them.

Granted, I hate that players (in general) use social media to say this stuff rather than just saying it to the people who need to hear it. But it’s 2020 tomorrow and this is where we’re at in society at the moment. 

22 hours ago, FrFan said:

Personally I see Haskins going to bat for KOC as a great sign for the strength of that crucial relationship. You’d hope it’s a message he has communicated in more depth in private internally and I would have kept it off social media personally. But welcome to 2020 (almost).

On Chase Young he is just saying what almost everyone else is also saying or thinking. And for a former teammate.

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

I mean, I agree that Haskins has had some maturity issues...

I am very positive on Haskins at the moment.  I don't have to be a rocket scientist to piece together that the one thing that they are pushing behind the scenes with him is to keep the work habits going.  Even Doc just talked about it on air, saying he told Haskins to his face if he wants to be great like the great QBs, you got to work at it, come in early, etc.  He pretty much implied that wasn't happening previously as plenty of others have alluded to as well. 

I think a dude like Rivera is going to be good for Haskins -- he comes off like a parental discipline motivational type.  

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28276910/what-went-wrong-redskins-president-bruce-allen-next

"He's just young," said one player.

By all accounts, Haskins has matured over the course of the season, altering his work approach since being pressed into service. One team source said Haskins discovered after back-to-back wins against the Lions and Panthers that the extra work pays off on the field.

22 hours ago, FrFan said:

I don't want Dan to listen to his players about the draft.  Having said that I hope Haskins works on his ex-teammate, Chase Young and pushes him to enter the draft.  I am on team Haskins as for pushing Chase Young.  Heck I posted an article from the NY Post from weeks back about how the Giants should take Young and that article was full of Haskins quotes praising the dude.  So go Haskins 😀

4 hours ago, KDawg said:

I mean, I agree that Haskins has had some maturity issues... but wanting players to play with him or coaches to coach him isn’t one of them.

Granted, I hate that players (in general) use social media to say this stuff rather than just saying it to the people who need to hear it. But it’s 2020 tomorrow and this is where we’re at in society at the moment. 

Yeah and social media has now gotten to where one guys tweet may cause a war.  Not digging where we’re at. 

7 minutes ago, dyst said:

@Skinsinparadise, time and time again we’ve seen the media be correct in their negativity more times then incorrect. Sucks to hear him say it but we don’t really have a good “see I told ya” history when trying to counter it. They usually end up right.

After Colin Cowherd's stupid vendetta carried on against John Wall for better part of a decade, no one in DC should give that moron the time of day.  He makes a living off of verbal diarrhea.

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Cowherd who is a dolt really takes his idiocy up a notch with this segment.  He goes Haskins doesn't have nearly any of Daniel Jones' upside, wow. 😁

If I had any power, I would move to permabam any mention of cowherd on this site.  He’s a shock-jock, race bating, ignorant ass hat who is the one divisive and ridiculous.  

@Skinsinparadise not saying you did anything wrong given you were criticizing and making fun of him.  

He just makes my blood boil.  I haven’t forgiven him for what he said after ST21 was murdered. 

Guy can roast in hell for all I care. 

Cowherd is an emotional issue with me. I’m no voice of reason when it comes to that jackass. 

1 hour ago, dyst said:

@Skinsinparadise, time and time again we’ve seen the media be correct in their negativity more times then incorrect. Sucks to hear him say it but we don’t really have a good “see I told ya” history when trying to counter it. They usually end up right.

I agree when it pertains to their cynicism about Dan or Bruce.  Not sure though the point applies to our players.  But I'll give the naysayers for being right that they'd stink this season that ended up true.

I find Cowherd though annoying because he often doesn't know what he's talking about yet he says it with total conviction.   I don't always agree with Bayless who also can be way over the top but I'll give him that he knows his subject matters typically. 

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Cowherd who is a dolt really takes his idiocy up a notch with this segment.  He goes Haskins doesn't have nearly any of Daniel Jones' upside, wow. 😁

I’m sure Ron Rivera looked at the pieces already in place along the defensive line and also the chance to draft Chase Young as a tremendous chance to build a very good defense.  You can debate Daniel Jones/Haskins until your face turns blue but McLaurin is also a great piece to have on offense.  Plus, he obviously didn’t give a **** about working with Gettleman again lol

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

So, like, literally the opposite of what every scout, NFL personnel person, and sports analyst has been saying about the two since day 1.

Seems legit. 

9 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He just makes my blood boil.  I haven’t forgiven him for what he said after ST21 was murdered. 

Guy can roast in hell for all I care. 

Cowherd is an emotional issue with me. I’m no voice of reason when it comes to that jackass. 

This is me EXACTLY. I still have warning points related to a "disagreement" with a long gone fellow poster related to Cowherd. He infuriates me beyond reason. A total assclown that will NEVER be forgiven by me regarding Sean's murder. He makes me totally irrational and have to turn off or change the channel immediately when I hear his voice. I am serious. Despicable deplorable human being. Just in it for the money & no working knowledge of, well, anything. Sorry for the rant. Hail

12 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

After what he said about Sean Taylor before the facts came out in his murder and his refusal to apologize for being wrong, I've made it a point to not listen any show he's on or pay attention to his opinions on anything. That's all I'll say about him, If I said what i really want to say about him I'd get banned.

9 hours ago, mistertim said:

So, like, literally the opposite of what every scout, NFL personnel person, and sports analyst has been saying about the two since day 1.

Seems legit. 

It’s how the attention whore gets clicks and eyeballs.  He goes counter to the narrative and then throws in some extremely vailed racial spice. 

And a whole lot of people who like to be angry eat it up because that’s what we’re training our society to be. 

Hes a scum sucking bottom dweller who has been a divisive force for decades.  

EDIT: I think we should now return to our regularly scheduled programming and not mention the ass wipe by name again.  Just my suggestion.  

Archived