Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

What game do yall think he throws his first TD? 

Cause im not super optimistic at the moment lol 

Just now, London Kev said:

I was against him starting to begin the season, but now seems as good a time as ever. I'm still pessimistic regarding how it's all going to pan out because I think he's just going to be a very average, erratic QB, but I definitely want to be proved wrong.

Thats probably exactly what we are gonna get for the first few starts. Maybe at the end of the season we see some consistancy....but i doubt it. Bad team, no weapons, and hes super inexperienced 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

What game do yall think he throws his first TD? 

Cause im not super optimistic at the moment lol 

Thats probably exactly what we are gonna get for the first few starts. Maybe at the end of the season we see some consistancy....but i doubt it. Bad team, no weapons, and hes super inexperienced 

If it’s not this week, the dude is in trouble 

15 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

So I want Haskins to show significant progress yet I still want us picking top 3 in the draft..:kickcan:

I discussed this in my dream scenario thread... I can see it in you now bringing yourself to rooting for the Redskins to win, and that's okay.

I have zero expectations for what Haskins might or not be by the end of 2019. My only hope is that the coaches & front office have a good idea either way.  I want them to have seen enough of him on film to know how to proceed with the QB position going into 2020.  That is really my only hope for this situation currently. 

This had to happen.  

Now I hope Callahan and boy wonder (part II, maybe not as wonderful) Kevin O'Connell can have him do more things than just hand the ball off to a 34 year old running back.  Which does not only include handing the ball off to younger running back.

I want to see 35-30 passes a game.  I don't care if 20 of those don't travel more than 5 yards beyond the LOS.  I want to see him take the snap and throw the ball. 

If he literally can't operate at any level of efficiency doing that, then it's worth exploring other options in the off-season. 

27 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I discussed this in my dream scenario thread... I can see it in you now bringing yourself to rooting for the Redskins to win, and that's okay.

Im not sure I'd go that far :ols:

Haskkns against the faltering Giants now looks like a big game atop of the draft board. Plenty riding on that. 

Worse case we finish 3-13, Haskins doesn't looks really convince or look total crap so we don't know what the hell we've got, and we slip down the draft order to the 5-8 range.

16 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Im not sure I'd go that far :ols:

Haskkns against the faltering Giants now looks like a big game atop of the draft board. Plenty riding on that. 

Worse case we finish 3-13, Haskins doesn't looks really convince or look total crap so we don't know what the hell we've got, and we slip down the draft order to the 5-8 range.

Worst case is we finish 6-10 and out of the top ten, DH looks average and we end up drafting someone like Fromm.

47 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Another great Redskins decision!  😑   I'm not sold on the Haskins hype.

Regardless of how one feels, this is good news. If he's your boy, then now is the time for him to do his thing. If he's a pile of ****, then we are all but assured one of the top 2 picks :)

#SilverLining

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Regardless of how one feels, this is good news. If he's your boy, then now is the time for him to do his thing. If he's a pile of ****, then we are all but assured one of the top 2 picks :)

#SilverLining

This is exactly how I feel. Find out now and not 2 years from now. 

Archived