Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

Just now, Thirtyfive2seven said:

I just don’t see IT From Haskins. At all. He’s too raw. Too inexperienced for this flop of a team. Maybe if he had talent around him. Maybe if he had Trent and guice and another wr like mclarin but he doesn’t.  

harmon will break our next year if we find a qb. I think we have a VERY promising wr core for years. 

but otherwise yeah, there’s a talent issue. 

4 minutes ago, Thirtyfive2seven said:

I just don’t see IT From Haskins. At all. He’s too raw. Too inexperienced for this flop of a team. Maybe if he had talent around him. Maybe if he had Trent and guice and another wr like mclarin but he doesn’t.  

How do you explain McLaurin then??? Same team. Talent shows up. Garbage busts show themselves too... excuses are for losers and busts. Accept reality. The kid is pure garbage:

I just want to say some of you are actually pathetic. The kid hasn't got a whole game in and has yet to come in with a full week of practice with the starters.

Daniel Jones looks like **** and Mayfield has been garbage this year. You don't become a NFL starting QB over night. Yet some of you already want to label him a bust.

I get the bashing of the front office and Snyder, but for ****s sake give him some time. I for one am tired of coming in here with all of these bandwagon fans running there mouth talking **** about this kid. I don't know if he's going to be good or not, but I'll at least give him a year or 2 to prove it. 

I’m not a qb coach, but he does nothing correctly. 

Doesn’t set his feet

doesnt look to his 2nd or third read 

sails the ball, no touch

he looks totally lost. 

its not that he can’t be good, jury is definitely out on that. Anyone saying bust, that’s crazy

however, to say he was over drafted by a couple (few) rounds is probably safe to say at this point. 

you count on your firsts being impact players year 1, even quarterbacks. The expectations for qbs has significantly changed. Because of the monster qb contracts, you gotta go for it within 5 years of draft. Haskins may grow into a player someday, but it won’t be here. He literally couldn’t have been drafted into a worse situation. There will be zero patience for him with all the issues he has. 

Damn, SoCal. Tonight's rough, but you're going a bit off the deep end here. The season is over, and all our QBs suck. Keenum and McCoy are what they are, and cutting Haskins won't change that. Ride the kid and see if he gains traction by the end of the season. We don't have anything else left in the cupboard.

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

I just want to say some of you are actually pathetic. The kid hasn't got a whole game in and has yet to come in with a full week of practice with the starters.

Daniel Jones looks like **** and Mayfield has been garbage this year. You don't become a NFL starting QB over night. Yet some of you already want to label him a bust.

I get the bashing of the front office and Snyder, but for ****s sake give him some time. I for one am tired of coming in here with all of these bandwagon fans running there mouth talking **** about this kid. I don't know if he's going to be good or not, but I'll at least give him a year or 2 to prove it. 

you absolutely know he sucks and he’s going to continue to suck. You just want to delude yourself. Stop pretending...

Just now, NickyJ said:

Damn, SoCal. Tonight's rough, but you're going a bit off the deep end here. The season is over, and all our QBs suck. Keenum and McCoy are what they are, and cutting Haskins won't change that. Ride the kid and see if he gains traction by the end of the season. We don't have anything else left in the cupboard.

No cutting him sets a tone that loser play is not acceptable: 27 years of this bs is enough. You either perform or you get cut. Wasting time on sunk costs got us the last 2 decades. Let’s err next n the side of rashness and make decisions far earlier. We tried the opposite and failed miserably...

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

No cutting him sets a tone that loser play is not acceptable: 27 years of this bs is enough. You either perform or you get cut. Wasting time on sunk costs got us the last 2 decades. Let’s err next n the side of rashness and make decisions far earlier. We tried the opposite and failed miserably...

We got to 1-6 with Haskins starting none of those games, and you pick the backup rookie QB as the guy you execute to send the message lmao

2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Jason Campbell (most boring QB I've ever watched) was light years better than Haskins.  He looks like a complete bust.  He's REALLY inaccurate.  Joe Burrow and Tua need to be serious considerations this year.  

that’s a good comp. he’s a lesser campbell (candle). And Campbell showed promise. You felt like you wanted to see what he could do. He just didn’t improve. 

but he was light years ahead. Haskins looked just awful. 

4 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Jason Campbell (most boring QB I've ever watched) was light years better than Haskins.  He looks like a complete bust.  He's REALLY inaccurate.  Joe Burrow and Tua need to be serious considerations this year.  

I'll take Burrow over Tua.

This kid has a lot more upside than people realize, and I think he will be a very good QB in the league in a few years.

Besides, everyone has a boner for Tua and that unnerves me.

5 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

And you're a garbage fan.

Note that

Making a gut call based on what you’ve seen does not make you a garbage fan. 

You can be nieve if you want though. There is a lot of that going on this year.

You’ll learn. But maybe you don’t have the right coaching, kinda like Haskins. I’ll teach you free of charge.

Archived