Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

I am a member of the California bar in good standing. I think I have a pretty good clue. Thanks though! 

That's not evidence that you know what evidence means.

If you have evidence that Haskins is a bust then you're able to go into the future and see what already happened. By declaring somebody to be something that can't be proven yet is the opposite of evidence - merely opinion. 

NOW... if you would have said that there is evidence that shows Haskins has certain traits that would lead you to speculate that he may be on the path to being a bust providing he doesn't learn or change his traits, then I would agree. 

He is a bust. He has proven it. Etch it in stone. Doesn't matter if you agree or not. It is what he is. Your brain wants more information to confirm that fact. That's your issue, not a question of Haskins being a bust. That's settled a matter. Bookmark this post because I will happily remind you of it in the future. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

He is a bust. He has proven it. Etch it in stone. Doesn't matter if you agree or not. It is what he is. Your brain wants more information to confirm that fact. That's your issue, not a question of Haskins being a bust. That's settled a matter. Bookmark this post because I will happily remind you of it in the future. Thanks.

“He has proven it”😂😂😂😂 even though he’s only played 1 full game and 2 halves of 2 other games. Yeah. Suuuurreeeeee....

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

“He has proven it”😂😂😂😂 even though he’s only played 1 full game and 2 halves of 2 other games. Yeah. Suuuurreeeeee....

Didn’t even need the start. The 2 halves coming off the bench were enough. I have been here since 2003. I am sticking around. This isn’t the first time I have been this adamant. I was at this level with Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell from the beginning as well. I was right then and I am far more sure I am right now.

I had a pretty busy gig during the RG3/Cousins era so didn’t comment too much then. I would have been wrong on RG3. I loved that guy at the start. But Haskins is the biggest bust we have had. It’s cartoonishly obvious he sucks. We shall see in short order. 

I don't know if DH will ever be an above average NFL QB, but I am absolutely certain that NO-ONE knows for certain he will be a bust based on his play thus far.  You can be confident the current Redskin staff have a higher than normal chance of ruining any QB so by default he will not be successful, but I remain hopeful that a new GM of Football Operations and a new Coach working in harmony to build an offense around what DH does well have a chance.   

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Didn’t even need the start. The 2 halves coming off the bench were enough

.....that can’t be a serious comment....you can’t honestly think 2 halves coming off the bench (one of them with GRUDEN as head coach, the other with the skins losing to the Vikings) is NEARLY enough to show he’s a bust. Come the actual **** on...... 

29 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

.....that can’t be a serious comment....you can’t honestly think 2 halves coming off the bench (one of them with GRUDEN as head coach, the other with the skins losing to the Vikings) is NEARLY enough to show he’s a bust. Come the actual **** on...... 

Dude you do realize I am going be spot on with near certainty right? 

What is the bust rate for an NFL QB drafted in the first round? Probably north of 80 percent. What is the bust rate for Redskins first round QBs in the modern era since 1970? 100 percent.

So you have an asset who has greater than a 8 in 10 chance to be a bust across the NFL and even steeper odds to fail on the Redskins.  That’s the starting point for a generic first round QB regardless of who they are. Betting they will be a bust, you will clean up across the board.

A kid has to be pretty special to not land in that 80 to 90 percent bucket. Any small signs of trouble tilt the scale quickly into the bust bucket. 

When questions arise about the player’s  ability to learn basic offense, inability to dissect defenses even in practice to a point where his teammates have to avoid intercepting him on purpose, a single year of college ball, an in-season coach firing, a 1-7 roster, the clown GM and owner over ruling the football people to make the draft decision and an aloof disinterested player adds up to a very reliable bust label. 

So yes, the 2 halves was absolutely enough. Now I will be proven right and you will come up with excuses until you no longer can. That’s exactly how this will play out. 

Sorry guys. One day I will be wrong but today is not that day. Haskins is a bust.

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

NO, two halves was NOT enough. EVERY QB needs more time than that, how are you the only one not realizing this? 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s laughable. 

This guy is a troll. Not worth our time 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Two halves is not enough for your brain to process it. Doesn’t change the certain fact that he’s a bust,

I’m offering you the red pill to know about the Matrix but you want to take the blue pill and pretend reality doesn’t exist. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

We can play this the long way and see who is right. You already know the correct answer to that. You just don’t want to accept it....

4 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Two halves is not enough for your brain to process it. Doesn’t change the certain fact that he’s a bust,

I’m offering you the red pill to know about the Matrix but you want to take the blue pill and pretend reality doesn’t exist. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

We can play this the long way and see who is right. You already know the correct answer to that. You just don’t want to accept it....

He MIGHT turn out to be a bust. At this point in time, there is no definitive answer one way or the other. He needs (what?) MORE TIME. As I, and everyone else has already pointed out. 

7 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Are you saying you have more football intellect than Urban Meyer?

https://www.si.com/nfl/redskins/news/urban-meyer-loves-haskins-and-burrow/

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He MIGHT turn out to be a bust. At this point in time, there is no definitive answer one way or the other. He needs (what?) MORE TIME. As I, and everyone else has already pointed out. 

And I gave you a sound reasoned analysis why he is nearly statistically certain a bust already. Can’t get any more definitive. You guys don’t want to accept it.  That’s your issue, but don’t come at me for trying to enlighten you early and try to label me as a troll. I am going to be 100% vindicated. It’s not even debatable. That’s the most hilarious part to me. You guys have a delusional optimism that he’s going to defy all the odds despite what you have seen since 1993. Haskins is your unicorn. Come on. Did you not watch him play?? Seriously guys. Wow.

6 minutes ago, wunderhill said:

Are you saying you have more football intellect than Urban Meyer?

https://www.si.com/nfl/redskins/news/urban-meyer-loves-haskins-and-burrow/

He is lobbying for an NFL job. What’s he going to say? The guys he recruited that performed the tasks he required at the college level are busts? He has no incentive other than to be encouraging and positive. 

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

He is lobbying for an NFL job. What’s he going to say? The guys he recruited that performed the tasks he required at the college level are busts? He has no incentive other than to be encouraging and positive. 

Maybe he's telling how he really feels?

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

And I gave you a sound reasoned analysis why he is nearly statistically certain a bust already. Can’t get any more definitive. 

You gave statistics that show why he COULD (COULD being the key word here) be a bust. Two halves is NOT ENOUGH TIME good lord how in the actual **** are you not getting that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

sure, he’s on the redskins, so chances are he’ll be a bust. But nobody can say FOR SURE, AT THIS MOMENT, that he is. 

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You gave statistics that show why he COULD (COULD being the key word here) be a bust. Two halves is NOT ENOUGH TIME good lord how in the actual **** are you not getting that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

sure, he’s on the redskins, so chances are he’ll be a bust. But nobody can say FOR SURE, AT THIS MOMENT, that he is. 

I am telling you with 100 percent certainty that he’s a bust. Right now. Bookmark it. Write it in stone. Whatever you want. There is no qualification. No “might” no “maybe”

no “could”.  He is a bust. Period. I will be proven 100 percent correct. In fact I have already been proven correct, You just don’t want to accept it yet. 

9 minutes ago, wunderhill said:

Maybe he's telling how he really feels?

Maybe if his grandma had a penis she would be his grandpa. Doesn’t matter how Urban or anyone else feels. Haskins is a bust. That’s a certainty. Feelings have nothing to do with it. You can be sad about it I guess but it won’t change the fact that he’s a bust.

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I am telling you with 100 percent certainty that he’s a bust. Right now. Bookmark it. Write it in stone. Whatever you want. There is no qualification. No “might” no “maybe”

no “could”.  He is a bust. Period. I will be proven 100 percent correct. In fact I have already been proven correct, You just don’t want to accept it yet. 

He isn’t “100%” a bust at this point. It’s just your opinion that he will TURN OUT TO BE a bust. Those are two very different things. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

He isn’t “100%” a bust at this point. It’s just your opinion that he will TURN OUT TO BE a bust. Those are two very different things. 

This is getting somewhat repetitive. He is a bust now. Right now. This moment. Bust. Just because you will call him a bust in 12 to 36 months doesn’t absolve you of the fact you were wrong today. I will be sure to remind you of that. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

This is getting somewhat repetitive. He is a bust now. Right now. This moment. Bust. Just because you will call him a bust in 12 to 36 months doesn’t absolve you of the fact you were wrong today. I will be sure to remind you of that. Thank you!

No. IN THIS MOMENT, he is a PROJECT. Everyone else but you seems to be aware that he needs (what?) MORE TIMEEEEEE. More. Time. No QB has ever been a “bust” after just 1 full game and 2 Halves of football. 

No. IN THIS MOMENT, he is a PROJECT. Everyone else but you seems to be aware that he needs (what?) MORE TIMEEEEEE. More. Time. No QB has ever been a “bust” after just 1 full game and 2 Halves of football. 

You are either a bust or you are not a bust. It’s binary. This isn’t a quantum wave. It’s irrelevant when the label gets put on. It goes back retroactively to he moment the player was drafted. 

Haskins is a bust. You refuse to accept that fact. 100% your right to do so. But if in the future if you accept the fact he is a bust, it means he was a bust from the very beginning when he was drafted. Which you refused to accept in November of 2019. At which point I will be happy to revisit this conversation with you and we can reminisce about how wrong you were. 😂

Guys. He’s just screwing around. It’s not even worth the time and you’re all just giving him what he wants. Don’t you realize he’s getting increasingly outlandish in his declarations of self-brilliance? He’s just messing around.

You are either a bust or you are not a bust. It’s binary

Actually that’s not true at all. There are different definitions of busts and different expectations based on where you’re drafted so no, it’s absolutely not binary.

You are either a bust or you are not a bust. It’s binary. This isn’t a quantum wave. It’s irrelevant when the label gets put on. It goes back retroactively to he moment the player was drafted. 

Soooo, by your logic, since you have already declared him a bust, if he has a great few seasons early on and leads us to the super bowl, he’ll still be a bust? Since there’s “no quantum wave”. 

3 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Guys. He’s just screwing around. It’s not even worth the time and you’re all just giving him what he wants. Don’t you realize he’s getting increasingly outlandish in his declarations of self-brilliance? He’s just messing around.

If he’s just messing around, he needs to stop. This **** just isn’t funny 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Soooo, by your logic, since you have already declared him a bust, if he has a great few seasons early on and leads us to the super bowl, he’ll still be a bust? Since there’s “no quantum wave”. 

If he’s just messing around, he needs to stop. This **** just isn’t funny 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Then that scenario he is not a bust and never was a bust. I would be a complete dumb ass for calling him that. I am fully willing to accept that consequence. I absolutely deserve to be ridiculed if that’s the outcome. Unfortunately( and I honestly mean unfortunately because I would happy to be wrong), I am not wrong. He’s a bust.

8 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

The brilliance is relative In comparison to the others posting. So yes in this thread it comes across as exceedingly brilliant. I have you and a few others to thank for that. I am not messing around at all. He is a bust. I am 100% certain. All the facts and past history are in my favor. 

5 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

Bookmark this. Haskins will be a Super Bowl winning QB for the Redskins.

I will love him forever for it if that’s the case. 

11 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

This is getting somewhat repetitive.

Somewhat, Debbie downer? :ols:

It is extremely repetitive to the point all of your posts are saying the same thing, and thus you can be ignored.

Fun fact football fans are aware of bust rates. No one cares you bet on the favorites every day.  The sad part is that if he has a good game you will be in here debbie doubling down. 

Archived