Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

2 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

Wow after watching that tape i can't believe we drafted him at 15.  Unbelievable.    !#^#&#& Danny

Yup i feel the same way needs a super clean pocket (which doesnt exist in the nfl for a majority of pass plays) if its not there he becomes super inaccurate and the mechanics

go down the drain if we can see it u bet the professionals in the building know it too

59 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Not sure whether this has been posted but interesting especially the questions answered in comments....

HigSkin, I think that the next HC will have some kind of ties to Haskins someway or another.  Maybe it's Bienemy from KC as Smith is still on the team (due to contract) and sits with Snyder at games or maybe it might be an Ohio St. connection.  I've got a feeling Snyder will go HARD for Meyer.

10 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

So we are keeping Haskins wrapped up so that Case can get us to a one point victory over Miami. Man what a depressing situation.

Yeah I'm done with this saving Haskins BS. I was all for waiting, but it's time to get the kid in there. We need to find out what he has and give him a chance. The Skins would've lost that game today if Fitz started.

1 minute ago, justice98 said:

Losing is the only way we see Haskins, and despite his best efforts, Keenum managed to get a W.

LMAO losing is the only way we see Haskins. Well we are 1-5 brother. Not sure how much more losing we need. We would've lost today if Fitz started. Rosen won the Skins that game today.

38 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

So we are keeping Haskins wrapped up so that Case can get us to a one point victory over Miami. Man what a depressing situation.

Ya so Jacksonville can play a rookie qb and even Pittsburgh starting an undrafted rookie but we cant start Haskins against the Dolphins. Could be do worse then 17 points. Hell even if he did worse at least hed get experience. Man im a die hard fan that is tired. Just give us something to look forward to. 

12 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Has nothing to do with the coaches. This is coming from the top. 

The top is supposed to be what picked Haskins in the first place. They aren't the ones benching him for not being ready, the coaches are. It has everything to do with the coaches. 2 have deemed him unable to start, 1 of them against the worst team in the NFL. I don't know how to blame the coaches thinking he's not ready on the FO. I do know how to blame the FO for getting a project player in the first place.

1 hour ago, NickyJ said:

The top is supposed to be what picked Haskins in the first place. They aren't the ones benching him for not being ready, the coaches are. It has everything to do with the coaches. 2 have deemed him unable to start, 1 of them against the worst team in the NFL. I don't know how to blame the coaches thinking he's not ready on the FO. I do know how to blame the FO for getting a project player in the first place.

Bruce has said already it's about patience with Haskins.  Do you really think they would've promoted Callahan without him being on the same page. Just because they drafted him doesn't mean they want to play him yet. This has nothing to do with Callahan. He is a puppet

Archived