Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

42 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

We haven't won a single game with Keenum.  This is the new NFL where you have to pay average to above average QB's ridiculous contracts.  Because with our defense we won't win anything without one.

Well that might also be because we have people like Alex Smith (+Reed, Williams and Norman) eating up big amounts of our cap space without us getting anything back. That's what he meant I guess. You can win some games with them as long you don't give them ridiculous contracts.

2 hours ago, DJHJR86 said:

We haven't won a single game with Keenum.  This is the new NFL where you have to pay average to above average QB's ridiculous contracts.  Because with our defense we won't win anything without one.

Yes, of course this roster hasn’t won a single game, I predicted that we’d go 3-13 & shared this:

On 8/23/2019 at 8:28 PM, volsmet said:

Imo, we are below average at:

OL

QB

WR

LB

CB

HC

Stadium

Owner

Sexy ES mods

We need a QB who can make up for each of those things, Case isn’t that. 

I really wanted Keenum to hold down the fort so we could preserve Haskins's redshirt, but that performance was almost inconceivably awful.  He single handedly killed any chance for us to win and I don't know how we can run him out there for any more of that.  Not without losing the locker room and half the coaching staff.  Hopefully Colt McCoy is back soon.

Trigger Warning ahead : fanboys beware

giphy.gif

I don't understand our fanbase with the Hasskins should start in this game and Haskins shouldn't start in that game  crap attempting to cherry pick the best possible scenario for his first game OR MULTIPLE GAMES LOL. If Haskins is that emotionally fragile where his first start or any start for that matter is going to emotionally wreck him for his entire career then he is not the man to lead this team or any NFL team for that matter. Part of being QB is being able to deal with adversity , dealing with struggle and pressure and dealing with winning the big game, so to me, starting verse a top tier defense, division rival or a otherwise tough game is the BEST possible learning experience one could have.

giphy.gif

Admittedly im not a huge college football guy, but to my knowledge Haskins wasn't a "project QB " coming out, So why the **** isn't he playing then ? Both the Cardinals and Giants have their first round QB's playing why isn't ours ?

giphy.gif

We are not competing or playing for anything meaningful this season, the Pro's of Haskins playing as many games as possible this season greatly outweigh the cons. Haskins "learning " on the sidelines from the likes of Keenum or McCoy is a utter joke. The only thing he will learn from those 2 is how to lose.

START HASKINS NOW GRUDEN YOU IMBECILE

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Start DH every other game, you get:

Giants

Dolphins

Vikings

Jets

Carolina

Eagles

Dallas

4 of the worst 5 teams in the nfl & close out v Dallas who will already be in the playoffs. Perfection.

Your crazy idea from the pre-season, is still crazy, and I love it.  It's got my vote.

Aside from that, I don't think Gruden feels comfortable starting Haskins on a short week.  Watch us lose to the Giants, Gruden then puts Haskins in vs the Patriots and we just get clobbered.

What if... and just hear me out for a second...what if we lose to the Giants and Gruden decides to play Haskins against the Patriots.

And what if he plays well, drops dimes all over the place  and we actually beat the Patriots? A true Redskins legend would be born. The rookie QB who took down the almighty Patriots.

And yes, I am currently on drugs.

16 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

I don't understand our fanbase with the Hasskins should start in this game and Haskins shouldn't start in that game  crap attempting to cherry pick the best possible scenario for his first game OR MULTIPLE GAMES LOL. 

START HASKINS NOW GRUDEN YOU IMBECILE

Spot on man! :cheers:

Archived