Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Pardon me if I’m wrong here, but wouldn’t it be beneficial to us cap-wise to simply wait this out?

Yeah but like I said in the game thread, Haskins is toxic and his toxicity is contagious. Addition by subtraction keeping him away from the locker room.

• Like 3
Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Pardon me if I’m wrong here, but wouldn’t it be beneficial to us cap-wise to simply wait this out?

Yeah, but I think this does more for team “culture”. He was guaranteed gone. This sends a message to the team and fans alike. Don’t hold Ron or the team hostsge!

Just now, Hooper said:

Taking DH at 15, overruling Gruden and company, definitely makes Snyder's greatest "hits".

It might be #1 on the hit list.  Supposedly he now doesn't interfere but supposedly decided to override Kyle Smith and his scouts because to him Haskins was the best player in college football.  And he had his dude Bruce Allen back him on it.  Sad stuff. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, CapsSkins said:

Yeah but like I said in the game thread, Haskins is toxic and his toxicity is contagious. Addition by subtraction keeping him away from the locker room.

Just now, Sellersfan said:

Yeah, but I think this does more for team “culture”. He was guaranteed gone. This sends a message to the team and fans alike. Don’t hold Ron or the team hostsge!

I get where you guys are coming from, but that message seems to have been sent via USPS because it’s a week too late IMO.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
4 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Maybe. But you have a playoff game on Sunday night. Is the saving of a couple million worth keeping a major distraction around?

• TK changed the title to FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State
1 minute ago, Hooper said:

Thirsty Louis Riddick thought he was the best QB in the draft. 

Riddick was so over the top and annoying with that whole thing, although he was far from the only one. Louis Riddick and Brian Mitchell were a few of the ones that stand out as far as being way too in love with Haskins from day one and basically acting like Gruden was sabotaging his career. Turns out the guy just wasn't ready.

• PCS locked this topic