Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

42 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Question. If Smith isn’t healthy enough to go, is Haskins activated for the last game? I don’t think the team can handle any more drama involving him on the sidelines and I honestly don’t think it’s good for Haskins mental health at this point.

I'd rather it be Heineke, Montez, and than Logan Thomas.  I'd never want Haskins to play again.

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, RedskinsLegacy said:

Exactly Sali! The guy is garbage and gives us a 100% chance of losing, cut him now!

I would agree, but they'll probably wait until the draft to see if they can anything at all for him.   If not, then they'll probably cut him.

34 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Ron already said Heineken would start if Smith couldn’t go, but if something happens to him it would be insane to see Dwayne back on the field under center.

If that happens im calling it a conspiracy no bs 

17 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Now that Dwayne is 3rd string, let this thread die.

Uh. No. Thats not how things happen here. Until he is sacrificed to the football Gods, he must be made to suffer. 

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

Why 3rd string at all, just deactivate him and put Montez in at 3rd string.  The guy has ZERO value on this team.  

If Montez gets hopped by a 3 week wonder and still can't get third string after Haskins gets dunked on, I think it can be argued that Montez is the guy with zero value on this team. On a team with such a mess at QB, I've never seen someone be used as a doormat so blatantly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

If Montez gets hopped by a 3 week wonder and still can't get third string after Haskins gets dunked on, I think it can be argued that Montez is the guy with zero value on this team. On a team with such a mess at QB, I've never seen someone be used as a doormat so blatantly.

Dude, if Montez is worse than Haskins - then Montez should not even be on the roster. Or any NFL roster.

He HAS to be better than Haskins

Logan Thomas would make a better emergency QB, if Montez was worse than Haskins

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Not sure if you watched the game but on TV I saw Montez attached to Alex Smith’s hip on the sideline following him around. There was a sheer look of panic/pant ****ting in Montez’s eyes through out the game. I think that is both a good and bad sign. Good in that he understands the gravity of the situation, bad in that he didn’t look confident.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Sellersfan said:

Not sure if you watched the game but on TV I saw Montez attached to Alex Smith’s hip on the sideline following him around. There was a sheer look of panic/pant ****ting in Montez’s eyes through out the game. I think that is both a good and bad sign. Good in that he understands the gravity of the situation, bad in that he didn’t look confident.

Maybe the poor guy realized he could get thrust into the game, with a lot at stake, but also realized he hasn't gotten nearly enough reps

I'm not gonna judge him with zero game film on him, and who knows how little practice reps he's had.

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

“He” is a subjective term.  Considering “he” threw for 170, 1 TD and a pick, and took 4 sacks. The TD came when the game was out of reach.

You guys scored with 2 minutes left and we’re an onside kick away from pulling it off. It was 17-9 going into the 4th and ended up 20-15.

Just now, ThePackisback said:

You guys scored with 2 minutes left and we’re an onside kick away from pulling it off. It was 17-9 going into the 4th and ended up 20-15.

We scored with 1:17 left and needed an onside kick.  The offense was dreadful all day long minus AP.  Nothing about that game suggested Haskins was on his way to being good.

• Like 1
  • TK changed the title to FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State
  • PCS locked this topic