Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

1 minute ago, RandyHolt said:

SoCal is on a roll!  If he wins a game you have to eat crow.

You know good and got damn well if the dude throws for 5 TDs next week SoCal would say he is a bust with just a 1-1 TD to Int ratio lol. Dude already said he has to hate him because he hates Bruce and Dan, so there is no objectivity there at all. I dont know why yall are even arguing him. I only havent put him on ignore for the lols at this point. 

One game does not absolve you of the train wreck that has taken place until this point. But if he does throw 5 TDs and no interceptions I will give him major props. There is nothing to indicate that it’s even a possibility but if pulls it off I will be happy to acknowledge as beyond remarkable given where he is now. 

7 minutes ago, CowboyKillerz said:

There is an ignore button?? I hate to do it but I vant woth the repetitive unfounded playa hating. Only had 2 people ignored on th.n, very similar posters tho. 

It sucks to be rooting for guy equally to help your team and equally to shut some people the F up. 

You have to go to your profile and then type in the users name under ignore, but its great. Doesnt help if people quote him, but otherwise you wont even see the posts at all. Its quite nice for situations like this to be honest. I feels like the easy way out at first......and it is lol. 

You just cant fix some things. 

9 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Bury your heads in the sand and pretend everything is ok. Ignorance is bliss...

Yea -- this is why I advocate ignoring you. You just arnt willing to have serious conversation. Literally no one is saying everything is ok. You just suck to talk to because 1) you think you are smarter than everyone who doesnt share your opinion 2) super biased and not even aware of it or 3) you are just trolling for fun. 

I guess I could say half of your arguments are idiotic, too. Like the stupid ass "the defense only doesn't intercept the ball because he is so pathetic" thing. Or the hes a coach killer thing. Or hes practicing late to stay away from the media thing. So many to choose from. But im willing to bet even you know thats stupid and are just saying it to get a rise out of people. And again, thats what makes talking to you so sucky. 

Only reason I haven't blocked you yet is cause it makes me feel good to have a constant reminder that somehow I at least learned not to make an ass of myself. 

I didn’t say the defense doesn’t intercept the ball because he is pathetic. That came directly from D Hall saying that’s what the guys on defense told him.

It’s reasonable to assume he’s hiding from the locker room when he suddenly decides to stay away from it after getting called out by his teammates. 

He will have his 3rd NFL coach in less than a year. He played a role in that. I’m sure it’s just the start of how many he will go through.

I have been spot on. There is no making an ass out of myself. I’m just ahead of the curve. The dude is so pathetic it won’t be a long journey until nearly everyone else draws the same conclusions. You might hold out a bit longer out of spite of me being spot on but you will get there too...

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

I didn’t say the defense doesn’t intercept the ball because he is pathetic. That came directly from D Hall saying that’s what the guys in defense told him.

So you mean to tell me D hall said the defensive players on the team said he was too pathetic to intercept. Please post that clip. I wont believe it otherwise. 

It’s reasonable to assume he’s hiding from the locker room when he suddenly decides to stay away from it after getting called out by his teammates. 

Hiding from the people he spends the entire day with -- at his job where everyone knows where he is? You smart. You is incredible. 

He will have his 3rd NFL coach in less than a year. He played a role in that. I’m sure it’s just the start of how many he will go through.

Again, just dumb lol. I dont think you actually believe this. You cant. 

I have been spot on. There is no making an ass out of myself. I’m just ahead of the curve. The dude is so pathetic it won’t be a long journey until nearly everyone else draws the same conclusions. You might hold out a bit longer out of spite of me being spot on but you get there too...

You have basically ruined this thread. I was able to come in here and atleast enjoy the adults talking. Now its just stupid ****. Why are you like this? 

1 minute ago, Sonny9TD said:

Sure would hate it if Haskins is really a dummy with a strong arm.

RG3 was. He seems to be following the same trend; struggling to pick up an NFL playbook and learning the intricacies of being an NFL QB. I mean, the season is halfway over and the guy can't even call our plays or set protections. What's he been doing for 7 months?

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

So you mean to tell me D hall said the defensive players on the team said he was too pathetic to intercept. Please post that clip. I wont believe it otherwise. 

Please bend the knee and kiss the ring and never question me again. Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Llevron said:

"Which makes it even more pathetic cause now we know he cant even read!" 

You know he would say it 

I haven’t read through the thread yet, but that does seem a likely response; I just noticed a bit about memorizing & regurgitating plays. It’s nice to know I have another an illuminating discussion waiting for me here on the ES. 

3 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Please bend the knee and kiss the ring and never question me again. Thanks!

Ha! I never would have believed it without the clip lol. 

What about the other bull**** you posted though? You are 1 of 3 now. Very far from bending the knee. Im not the Redskins defense, I wont just let you win this. 

3 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I haven’t read through the thread yet

I wouldnt. Objectivity left a while ago. Im here to poke a dead body and thats about it. 

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

No but wait before you back out -- Defend the coach killer thing and the hiding in plain sight thing. Explain to me what role he had in Grudens firing? And saying he will have his 3rd in a year seems to be insinuating that Callahan wont be the coach next season AND that would be Haskins fault. Please explain. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I only havent put him on ignore for the lols at this point. 

Ya, if I'm not going to put anyone on ignore by now, I'm not going to.  Broken clock is right twice a day and it's always a choice to play a game not meant to be won.  You cant "beat" someone in a debate when they arent debating.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Ya, if I'm not going to put anyone on ignore by now, I'm not going to.  Broken clock is right twice a day and it's always a choice to play a game not meant to be won.  You cant "beat" someone in a debate when they arent debating.

I know. Its a choice lol. Like not tying your shoes or wearing a condom. 

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

No but wait before you back out -- Defend the coach killer thing and the hiding in plain sight thing. Explain to me what role he had in Grudens firing? And saying he will have his 3rd in a year seems to be insinuating that Callahan wont be the coach next season AND that would be Haskins fault. Please explain. 

The coach killer thing is somewhat premature and I acknowledged that. I was joking that he got Gruden and Urban Meyer fired. But if he came into the Giants game ready and played well, he would have saved Jay at least from an in season firing.  If Dan is going to double down on Haskins, we will get a Jim Zorn type and he will be a coach killer. This prophesy will take longer to pan out but it can if Dan is stubborn with his infatuation with Haskins.

Dude, the defense is saying they need to not intercept him to protect him. AP one of the most respected guys in the locker room pulls him aside to help him then stands up for him on twitter and Haskins responds by saying leave me out of this. Players are going to be pissed off at him for that. He happens to stay late out of the locker room the very next day of practice after this transpired. Obviously it’s reasonable to draw the conclusion that he’s hiding out.

3 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Not knowing the playbook after being drafted in the top half of the 1st round and after 4 preseason and 8 regular season games is beyond pathetic. 

Josh Johnson came in off the street and was running plays a few days later.

Haskins is beyond a bust. He’s an SNL skit of what a cartoon depiction of a bust looks like...

Brett Favre didn’t know the entire Vikings playbook 8 games in to his first season there.

18 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Not their football decision making. Nope. You are all doing mental gymnastics to support a change in culture and futility yet are supportive of Haskins. You can’t do both. They are not mutually exclusive,

4E419BE8-8F76-40D8-A334-968C7AB365AF.gif

3 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt by saying it's deliberate. If it's not intentional, then he has far bigger issues...

You suggesting that intelligence is a bigger issue than character says quite a bit.

6 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Brett Favre didn’t know the entire Vikings playbook 8 games in to his first season there.

2009 was Favre’s first season with the Vikings. He started 6-0 with them threw over 4000 yards, was a pro bowl starter and made it to the NFC championship game. How exactly is that a comparison to Haskins??

Archived