skins island connection

Redskins vs Dolphins Prediction Thread: Toilet Bowl vol. I

Who wins the toilet Bowl?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well, is the winner the loser and vice versa?

• Redskins
    • Dolphins
    • One down { Jay } one to go { Bruce Allen }
    • The ultimate **** slap called a tie.

When: Sunday October 13th  1:00 p.m.

Where: Hard Rock Stadium, Miami

It feels like I'm living a Yes song;  " one down, one to go, another town and one more show ".

Well, Bruce Allen has been wanting the Redskins to get to a bowl game, so he's finally achieved his goal; The Toilet bowl.

I hope he can rest easy now, beaming in his accomplishment; such a smug arrogant POS.

Anyhoo, the Redskins travel to the sunshine state of Florida to take on the Miami dolphins.

The Dolphins hold a 9-5 head-to-head lead, with the last Redskins win coming back in 2007, in overtime.

Yea, the Redskins do have a 1-1 record in Super Bowls, but most fans aren't old enough to remember that glorious game.

The Dolphins are coming off a bye week, and are still winless just like the Redskins, so this game will have one of those " Bay of Pigs " feel to it. Whether Josh Rosen or Ryan Fitzpatrick, it may not matter. The Dolphins defense is scrappy and opportunistic, so it will be yet another excise in futility for the offense; or will it?

Sunday, the redskins slammed the Patriots; for about 7 minutes. After taking a quick 7-6 lead, Tom Brady finally decided to play, and 27 points later he had all 35,000 of his fans, who were in the stands, cheering the Pats on. It was hard to tell if they were playing in DC or NE, their fans overran the stadium, which did rub upper mismanagement the wrong way.

The Redskins just couldn't get in sync, outside of the big run for the only score, it was absent. Colt McCoy looked lost, confused and in disarray.

The defense was another head-scratching soft zone rush 4 { just for you, Bang }, and it seemed that there was a wide open receiver on most every play, especially the scoring ones. The front did get to Brady a few times, but he's about as mobile as a fire hydrant so it wasn't all that impressive. The LBers looked slow and flat-footed and out of position, and Brady took full advantage of this.

There are only a few players to really look up to and say 'hey, this kid is good'. One of those is WR McLaurin, the other is Tress Way. There are a few others, but for the most part it mostly a bunch of over-paid under-performing players; I won't call out any names because that would be indiscreet; Josh Norman. I should start calling him Just Normal, its more fitting.

Of course the BIG news is Jay Gruden's key no longer works. He was relieved of duty as Redskins HC, and when he was relieved, he probably felt relieved. His pressers surely didn't say anything except I need to check the tape and we gotta get better as a unit. YEP, you nailed it Jay, the entire team plays like a unit; a flaccid one.

Anyway, good luck to you wherever you go, and say hi to your brother for us when you sign the contract.

OK back to the game.

The Redskins are 0-5, the Dolphins are 0-4. These are 2 very storied organizations, foundations if you will, to the entire league. When they meet in Miami, it will be a game where the winner is the loser and the loser is the winner; a real quagmire enveloped in an enigma.

Look for this game to be a little different than past games. I actually think there will be a good amount of scoring for both teams, actually both getting over 20 points. The question is who will score more? Who will want it more? Who is tired of seeing the word 'more'?

When the dust settles and the Starkist cans stop rattling,

Redskin fans can pat themselves on the back, while crying.

Final score:

Redskins 23

Dolphins 32

First correct score prediction wins a new Redskins crying towel{ ok its a gold towel but I know you'll use it for other reasons } or a new Redskins cap or beanie.

Good luck and as always,   B I T E   M E   B R U C E  A L L E N  and  G  O    R  E  D  S  K  I  N  S !

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

21-17 Dolphins.

#bruceallenpreferssheep

#brucifer

#princeofdimness

#firebruceallen

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Like 1

I’ll be rooting hard for the Dolphins but I have a feeling the Skins wins this meaningless game.  

Washington 10

Miami             9

Sloppy game. Lots of turnovers. Haskins still doesn't get to play. Despite all the nonsense, the Redskins manage to pull through at the right time.

Final score: 2-0 Dolphins

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Winner: Dolphins 17-14

Loser: My eyes/soul for having watched this

I will be there, and watching it with some Dolphin fans to boot. :(    I have a hard time in the heat of the battle during a game to root against the Redskins.  But I will be giddy if they lose considering the Dolphins would trade the moon to the Skins to get Tua if we have the #1 pick.   I will take one heck of a ribbing in South Florida from my Dolphins family/friend/business associates -- but it would be worth it. 

Dolphins 20   Redskins 14. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I will be there, and watching it with some Dolphin fans to boot. :(    I have a hard time in the heat of the battle during a game to root against the Redskins.  But I will be giddy if they lose considering the Dolphins would trade the moon to the Skins to get Tua if we have the #1 pick.   I will take one heck of a ribbing in South Florida from my Dolphins family/friend/business associates -- but it would be worth it. 

Dolphins 20   Redskins 14. 

Same, I have family/friends down there, too. They are terrified lol. What a cluster**** for the league.... Two fanbases scared to death of winning this game

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Same, I have family/friends down there, too. They are terrified lol. What a cluster**** for the league.... Two fanbases scared to death of winning this game

All week long people will be goofing on this one

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My best friend and I should be watching this game together, him a phins fan me a skins fan but we wont...we did watch the last time they played each other week 1 a few years back..went to buffalo wild wings for nutruel grounds lol..we grew up together and are both very competitive...he runs his mouth I wear my heart on my sleeve but were like brothers..the **** talk has already begun about whose gonna lose lol..I've got...you got it, I've got 5 on the skins losing lol..but all n all if he came over to the folkes place with me, we would have a blast..because that's what football is about..family friends and fun..

I'm in the pitch fork line..trust me..

But I haven't thrown in the towel..on the season?...oh ya..for sure...this franchise??..allloooong time ago..but as long as the Washington Redskins are playing football,  I'm watching..and actually cheering them on to win..here I stand again year in year out pounding the table I refuse to root for tanking..to each there own I get it but I get no joy what so ever watching and cheering them on to.. lose??...I've done the reverse psychology thing and it's worked..actually in 04 in the monday night miracle at the sports bar..started rooting for dallas ..people looking at me crazy..that's when the comeback began lol..so yall enjoy the rest of the year in this dumpster fire and watching(if you are)rooting for the skins to lose.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

There will be one winner, but two losers.

/thread! 😂😂😂

Look, we all know the best way for the Skins to make it to 4-12 is for them to try to tank to get a high pick. They can’t do anything right, and they have the away from home field advantage so I have to go with:

Skins 24

Fish 13

...5th pick in the first round.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ya know, if Callahan is serious about getting the #1 pick, then I'm hoping to see the following;

1. Multiple triple reverses

2. Swinging Gate Pt. Deux

3. Redskins receive the kick-off and run backwards out of their own endzone giving the Fins 2 pts

The scary thing is, if the Fins are looking for the #1 spot, the Swinging Gate would actually work ! Talk about history !!

If both teams are looking to throw the game, this could be a record game; all-time lowest accumulated yards by each team and combined.

The possibilities are endless...

• Haha 2