Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do you define "Team Culture"?

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

This mother****er stood there in front of the press and any fan watching on TV and said that the team had all the pieces.  That the culture was good.

Bruce Allen wouldn’t know a positive culture if he was born into it.

I think we have enough of the pieces to have at least an average, borderline good team. The culture is rancid and that is part of the reason why the potential is almost never realized.

Culture is a set of principles that guide your activities. 

The foundation of culture is trust and communication. 

That was a softball question by the way. The fact that a professional nfl president couldnt answer it speaks volumes to the problems with this team. 

46 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think we have enough of the pieces to have at least an average, borderline good team. The culture is rancid and that is part of the reason why the potential is almost never realized.

I think a good coach, backed by a competent front office, can go a long way regardless of talent.  We have neither and haven’t had those since Snyder bought the team (consistently).  We have no identity, other than that or a consistently bad franchise.  We are known for being a mess.  The closest we came to an identity lately was when RG3 and Kyle Shanahan defined the modern mobile QB.  Before that it was Gibbs/Williams ground and pound game.

As far as players, we are missing A LOT.  Our line, without Trent is just OK.  We have no QB.  We have one WR who looks great but I’m certain will be ruined by this cesspool of suck.  Our TE situation blows.  Our RB situation blows.  That’s just on offense...

Defense isn’t much better.  Lots of young talent yet to develop and lacking the tutelage to guide them.  A few high paid veterans who consistently underperform.

Bruce Allen has built us a very, very average team (being nice) that he’s trying to sell as great... even though we’re 0-5.

Archived