Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Redskins Name Bill Callahan Head Coach

Boss_Hogg

17 minutes ago, Unbias said:

Just reminding you that they traded away next year's 2nd rounder. 

And for a guy that seemingly cant play.  At least not so far.

But I'm assuming they'll recoup a pick for Trent.  If they get a 1st or 2nd for him, I can live with that.

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

What is it with these 15 minute press conferences. You are a loser of an ownership/franchise. At least answer the damn questions since you can't win on the field.

Because this franchise is a failure. 

What I can't get over is if Jay was this terrible how the **** did he stick around for this long. Speaks major volumes about the state of the franchise IMO.

Just now, dyst said:

I've gotten to hate just for the sake of hating. I hate the drab burgundy color on the fall, the old, ugly, chipped podium stand. Everything about this team just seems so amateur.

Joe Gibbs stood behind that podium when we won a Superbowl in 1987 sir 😡

Plans to start Keenum/Colt.  

Poor Callahan.  He wants to win games.  I get that Haskins might not be quite where they want him to be but don't ya want to have an idea of what to do with the 2020 top 5 pick? 

Callahan is just the latest patsy.  

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Plans to start Keenum/Colt.  

Poor Callahan.  He wants to win games.  I get that Haskins might not be quite where they want him to be but don't ya want to have an idea of what to do with the 2020 top 5 pick? 

Callahan is just the latest patsy.  

I was kinda thinking right after Callahan announced that Haskins wasn't an option Dan/Bruce would fore him. 

Essentially we are just going to take the 2019 season and do all we can to get Haskins an RG3 sized ego. 

7 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

The Gruden killer? 

4 minutes ago, Unbias said:

I was kinda thinking right after Callahan announced that Haskins wasn't an option Dan/Bruce would fore him. 

Essentially we are just going to take the 2019 season and do all we can to get Haskins an RG3 sized ego. 

Callahan is already fired.  He was just the only obvious/easy option for them for the rest of this season.

I think Haskins would have to win to develop an ego which isn't going to happen.  BUT Fan boy jock sniffer Dan could still do some damage by trying to be his BFF.

That is concerning for Haskins.  The league is geared heavily toward offense and being far easier for a QB and he may be adjusting poorly.  Most all of young guys start from day 1 and are fine but it is telling that he has to sit for more than likely most all of the season.  Then if he is a bust we won't know until next year it seems.  I know some differ on this but to me if the guy plays he shouldn't be mentally so fragile where his confidence breaks if he throws a few picks.  Obviously that can happen to some guys so I can get the sitting thing as well.  You can also build confidence with a simple offense as well.  

Archived