Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who will be the Redskins Coach tommorow

Riggo-toni

Pick your poison  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lose to the Dolphins next week?

• Kevin O Connell
    • Bill Callahan
    • Jim Tomsula
    • Jay Gruden
    • Pepper Rodgers
    • Other (please specify)

16 minutes ago, Panninho said:

Give it to O'Connell. He is supposed to be that wonder kid, so let him show it. All the other coaches are known commodities. The rest of the season should beas much about assessing Haskins as it should be about assessing O'Connell.

I think the assessment of Haskins has been made.  He's not ready and never was.  He was over drafted by Dan/Bruce and given to a lame-duck HC who didn't want him.  Classic Dan move,...just classic.  OH!  And now the HC is fired 5 games into the season.  I'm sure everything will work out great for the remainder of the season.

I feel really bad for Dwayne -- what a terrible situation to be in.  It's F'ing ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, PigskinPhat said:

Bruce Allen

How is he still here?

This is THE question.

Also, as the team's President/GM I'll expect a press conference today with him answering all the hard questions regarding this organization currently and moving forward for the remainder of the season.

1 hour ago, Probos said:

This is THE question.

Also, as the team's President/GM I'll expect a press conference today with him answering all the hard questions regarding this organization currently and moving forward for the remainder of the season.

I wouldn't expect GM/President changes or news, even if we're lucky enough to have them coming, until much later in the season if not the off-season.

You just know Bruce will send out Doug to say nothing about this, he's not taking questions and shifting the spotlight to himself. 

Archived