Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Who will be the Redskins Coach tommorow

Riggo-toni

Pick your poison  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will lose to the Dolphins next week?

• Kevin O Connell
    • Bill Callahan
    • Jim Tomsula
    • Jay Gruden
    • Pepper Rodgers
    • Other (please specify)

Id like to see Jay and Manusky both go.  O Connell as HC and Tomsula as DC.  Then Fire Allen and start shopping for a GM.  New GM will decide on coach after the end of the season.  Play Haskins to see what we have.  TRADE everyone you can.  Start the rebuild.

Dan, do something to bring this franchise back.

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

My sources are telling me that Snyder and Allen were on their way to the airport to pickup Sherman Lewis. He will be named interim head coach effective tomorrow. 

Sherman Lewis was calling bingo games at a retirement home last time we hired him. He’s now playing bingo games at a retirement home. 

Most logical choice is going with Callahan who is Assistant HC.

O'Connell would be stupid and a poisonous gift to the guy seriously.

Now, Bruce and Dan are likely to hire Manusky as Interim HC, because if they don't fire him it wouldn't have any sense to promote anybody over him.

Still, both are dumb enough to fire Jay and hire Rob Ryan as HC and keeps Manusky at DC...

17 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Most logical choice is going with Callahan who is Assistant HC.

O'Connell would be stupid and a poisonous gift to the guy seriously.

Based on what logic?  What does that move accomplish?  You don't like Gruden so you replace him with his assistant?  

IF they decide to make a change then make a damn change.  Why bring in Gruden II to run the team?  Just keep Gruden in if thats the plan.  I would be fine seeing what O'Connell has.  Get rid of Manusky and promote Tomsula to DC.

Not that any of it matters this is a 2 win team at best and if Bruce doesn't get fired who cares.

An expectation is resentment under construction. Until I see it for myself come across my sports apps that Gruden has been fired, I'm done plotting and planning who is going to be on the sideline. Tired of getting let down every time that its just status quo in what has become just another !@#$ show of a season

20 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Based on what logic?  What does that move accomplish?  You don't like Gruden so you replace him with his assistant?  

IF they decide to make a change then make a damn change.  Why bring in Gruden II to run the team?  Just keep Gruden in if thats the plan.  I would be fine seeing what O'Connell has.  Get rid of Manusky and promote Tomsula to DC.

Not that any of it matters this is a 2 win team at best and if Bruce doesn't get fired who cares.

If you don't promote Callahan, then you have to fire him.

You do not promote N-2, or N-3, to replace N you fired if N-1 is still in place. That's bad human relationship.

My suggestion: Hire Eric Bienemy asap...give him 3 weeks with DH and the new offense and get the future underway now. I saw where contenders are monitoring the rosters of all the suckass teams for who they can trade for. We have tons of good trade bait. Kerrigan, Trent, Vernon, CT....all good players who can get us nice picks. ****can Bruce and get a GM in here who can see what we do....or just name Doug the GM, I can live with that.

Archived