TK

Post Game Thread - Skins 7 Pats Infinity

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You don’t think that guy (a redskins fan) is stupid? Again, i even said nobody here. Should’ve said SOME redskins fans 😂

Look what part of your post I got rid of lol. I disagree that the stupid Skins fans aren't also here! You can't escape stupid fans, in any fanbase lol

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Look what part of your post I got rid of lol. I disagree that the stupid Skins fans aren't also here! You can't escape stupid fans, in any fanbase lol

Well that certainly could’ve been made clearer 😂 i assumed You were disagreeing with redskins fans being stupid in general 

wouldve been clearer had you kept just the “nobody here don’t worry” part 😂

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well that certainly could’ve been made clearer 😂 i assumed You were disagreeing with redskins fans being stupid in general 

Never. 

Guys, I was at the game taking my nephew to the game and we were talking about how the punting was the favorite part of the game for him (because he can see the ball in the air) and I’m not sure if he heard me or if was just coincidence he walked over and handed us a game ball...

232691C3-98D8-4A99-8B67-016F2294208C.thumb.jpeg.8d8d00bc995800d2676c6af6ff0b794b.jpeg

• Like 22

I just vegged out and watched the Walking Dead this afternoon...................apparently some of y'all did too

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Guys, I was at the game taking my nephew to the game and we were talking about how the punting was the favorite part of the game for him (because he can see the ball in the air) and I’m not sure if he heard me or if was just coincidence he walked over and handed us a game ball...

C99FF8DF-C958-4BF6-A348-DC3ECD4219AE.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Can your nephew play quarterback?

I'm going to guess probably not... which means he's still an upgrade over Colt. Sign him up.

• Haha 1

I don't remember a Dan Snyder press conference of any sort since he announced that he's a changed man and was going to begin doing things the right way starting with hiring another puppet and Shanahan and since that day his career record as owner has gone DOWN!!!

WE'RE STILL 5 GAMES ABOVE .500 IN TEAM HISTORY THOUGH.

That could change quickly.

Wawa..Wawa..look at Chris Thompson crying because his buddy got him paid even though he plays 30% of the games and when he is in there he never makes a difference and plays 6 snaps. There is going to be a bunch of guys crying...Guice, Reed, Colt, Quinn, Richardson, Ioannidis, Manusky that Grudan went to bat for and got them paid.

Jay saying in the presser basically saying there is no such thing as half time adjustments its a mind set...geezz what a buffoon they picked to lead this team.

Wish I could find one of those "Sell the team" shirts at Goodwill for 3 dollars like all the other Redskins gear on display there.

I'm a cheapskate these days.

Do owners shake hands over a martini after games? if so, I wonder what Kraft would say to Danny....how embarrassing the Dan has to be to go to owners meetings etc...when does he say to himself that he's had enough? I'm sure they schmooze the crap out of him by telling him how great of an organization he has.....while laughing inside. Talk about a clueless owner.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Do owners shake hands over a martini after games? if so, I wonder what Kraft would say to Danny....how embarrassing the Dan has to be to go to owners meetings etc...when does he say to himself that he's had enough? I'm sure they schmooze the crap out of him by telling him how great of an organization he has.....while laughing inside. Talk about a clueless owner.

Doubt Kraft associates with Snyder.

But certainly not today, Snyder fled the stadium with Bruce immediately. 

The only questions I want to hear asked to Jay.

Why did the defense change today, who initiated the obvious change, and why wasn't change attempted before getting to 0-4.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

I don't remember a Dan Snyder press conference of any sort since he announced that he's a changed man and was going to begin doing things the right way starting with hiring another puppet and Shanahan and since that day his career record as owner has gone DOWN!!!

WE'RE STILL 5 GAMES ABOVE .500 IN TEAM HISTORY THOUGH.

That could change quickly.

So by my calculations, the Redskins entered the 1971 season 20 games below .500 in team history

From 1971-1992, the team went a combined 94 games over .500 with Allen (+30 in 7 seasons) and Gibbs (+64 in 12 seasons). Pardee was .500 total in his three years.

The Skins were 23 games under .500 in the six years (1993-1998) between Gibbs 1 and Snyder's first season as owner

The Redskins are now 46 games under .500 during his ownership. If we go worse than 3-8 for the rest of the season, the Redskins will officially become a loser franchise under Dan's watch. 

Edited by hail2skins

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Doubt Kraft associates with Snyder.

But certainly not today, Snyder fled the stadium with Bruce immediately. 

Not a good sign for Skins fans that he ran away with Bruce. Bruce is clearly still his botch. 

Edited by desertbeagle85

1 hour ago, volsmet said:

Ouch.

He's right though. The Pats defense obviously had absolutely no respect for our offense, let alone fear. 

• Like 1