Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Game Thread - Skins 7 Pats Infinity

TK

42 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hopefully dan is drunk and on the verge of flying somewhere and meeting with a possible interim head coach 😂 like they did when they flew to meet with Shanahan 

Who would be the sexy hire who is out of a job right now?   No one is really hitting me.    But yeah it could be someone like that. 

Didn't see a play of the game based on last weeks loss to the NYG and I feel so good about the decision. I love hearing that the Pats fans took over our stadium because that's what needs to happen. Hopefully no Skins merchandise was bought in the stadium today. As I type this Preston Smith just got his 5th sack of the season for Green Bay...thats a pace for 16 on the season. Eff you Dan, you have ruined what once was a huge part of my life. Go Chiefs.

6 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Post game show just played an interview of Chris Thompson crying after the game.

At least some of the players are taking this situation hard.

Chris Thompson deserves better than this franchise.

Sadly, that's the highest compliment I can think to pay someone who shows any sort of promise within the organization 

23 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

it's giving me great pleasure, even moreso because Aaron Jones has scored both TD's and he's winning me money. (this is just for you bc I know how much you love fantasy football tater)

Lol nice man..hahaha..ya I'm buzzed today..much bigger things than 3rd and 22..glad ya catch the humor...why did we let p smith go? Lol

Just now, drowland said:

McCarthy and Urban Meyer are the two most notable.  

No way Urban could handle it, he’s the most stressed out dude to ever walk a sideline... people mocked his explanation for leaving Florida, but it was legitimate, he has no chill on game day, it’s uncomfortable to be within 30,000 feet of him.

3 minutes ago, drowland said:

McCarthy and Urban Meyer are the two most notable.  

McCarthey to me is such a non-sexy hire.   But agree that some see it as exciting.  Personally I think he'd be mixed as best in terms of fan reaction.  Meyer maybe.  But the dude has quit now twice, right?  

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Lol nice man..hahaha..ya I'm buzzed today..much bigger things than 3rd and 22..glad ya catch the humor...why did we let p smith go? Lol

He looks better for a functioning franchise that can keep drives alive to let the defense rest...surprise surprise. Still got a pretty big contract for what he'd accomplished, but hey. 

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

McCarthey to me is such a non-sexy hire.   But agree that some see it as exciting.  Personally I think he'd be mixed as best in terms of fan reaction.  Meyer maybe.  But the dude has quit now twice, right?  

If Meyer can get an impulsive Dan to give him a 5 year $50M contract why not?  He can fake a stroke on the sideline and cash in if it's not working out.

Archived