TK

Post Game Thread - Skins 7 Pats Infinity

3 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

The fact Dan and Bruce left TOGETHER doesn't sit well with me and suggests they're going to be connected at the hip for a lot longer.

so what you are saying is riot

Well its been happening all year..bs like the shoulda been 3rd and 22..will mark this loss up to the 3rd and 22 loss

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

Belichick would probably have preferred a practice so his team could have worked on some things. 

Oh come on...what things do the PATRIOTS have to work on 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they’re going to be in the super bowl, guaranteed. They’re 5-0. They’re doing JUST fine 

3 minutes ago, alwaysaskin said:

I’m just hoping at this point that Gruden is gone, even if we rack penalties at least this team won’t be gutless

We're racking up penalties now, that isn't even a consideration for me. The team can really only get MORE disciplined, not less, with a change. It probably stays the same, honestly. Especially if we go with the rookie QB. 

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Dan and Bruce brainstorming together as to the next move.  I bet it's brilliant.    Maybe Dan will go back to his signature move from last off season when fans were upset and once again expands Bruce's power even further as the solution to appease everyone. 

I actually wonder if they are trying to find somebody from outside the organization to do something.  

Maybe Rex coming in as DC? Callahan HC, KO OC, Rex DC?

Them storming off is weird. And I don’t think there is more power to give Bruce.  

If they are going to make a move, and I still think it’s a bad idea to fire a coach in season (With a caveat), then just replacing Jay isn’t going to be good enough.

The caveat is I think it’s time to play Haskins, and figure out whatever is necessary to make him successful.  If Jay doesn’t want to do that, it’s time to find somebody who is. 

BTW, I think the Ravens fires their OC in season the last time they went to the SB.  So sometimes a coordinator change can work... 

My preference is to leave Jay in place but give KO Gil control of the offense and Haskin’s development.  And play Haskins. Replace Manusky with somebody.

Its entirely possible Jay could be a better HC if he wasn’t essentially the OC and play caller.  

Its probably too late for that. 

5 minutes ago, volsmet said:

He gets his QB & all of our points come on a handoff to an udfa wr. Belichick would probably have preferred a practice so his team could have worked on some things. 

They would have learned more in practice, for sure. Belichick probably throws away this tape because it's unrealistic to expect such success based off of such a sloppy opponent, you can't take a ton from it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Well its been happening all year..bs like the shoulda been 3rd and 22..will mark this loss up to the 3rd and 22 loss

Please stop focusing on this. It's a dumb thing and a minor, minor detail in the grand scheme lol. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Please stop focusing on this. It's a dumb thing and a minor, minor detail in the grand scheme lol. 

Well how about the packers up 2 tds on the cowpukes huh? Huh? Lol

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

it's giving me great pleasure, even moreso because Aaron Jones has scored both TD's and he's winning me money. (this is just for you bc I know how much you love fantasy football tater)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, alstontka said:

Take this f.......ing team, ownership, front office and move to London now. Leave the name!

Why do you hate London so much? We're good people. We don't deserve this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

34 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Jay just looked like a guy who wants to be anywhere else...

Can't blame him...  I would too. 

What was the it like today at the stadium... Want to hear from anyone who was there.

Just now, London Kev said:

Why do you hate London so much? We're good people. We don't deserve this.

I'm pushing for Mexico. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

The Packers coached by Matt LaFleur?  Another guy the Skins had on staff.  And Mike Pettine as DC who was passed over for Manusky?  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I actually wonder if they are trying to find somebody from outside the organization to do something.  

Maybe Rex coming in as DC? Callahan HC, KO OC, Rex DC?

Them storming off is weird. And I don’t think there is more power to give Bruce.  

If they are going to make a move, and I still think it’s a bad idea to fire a coach in season (With a caveat), then just replacing Jay isn’t going to be good enough.

The caveat is I think it’s time to play Haskins, and figure out whatever is necessary to make him successful.  If Jay doesn’t want to do that, it’s time to find somebody who is. 

I was being sarcastic about them talking tonight about expanding Bruce's role.  Like you said how much more power can one dude have?   

Part of the reason why I think Callahan is the perfect interm head coach is two fold

A.  He comes off to me so chilled that I doubt he would be the shot in the arm to energize anything so he helps my desire for a top 3 pick in this draft.

B.  You can try out O'Connell as a play caller.

I think to have a prayer for Bruce to be gone -- the season really has to go off the rails.   So for its been the case but it needs to continue I am guessing for there to be any hope for Dan to let go of his BFF. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not sure they get picks for the QBs but I agree

As for the Steelers.

Haskins is in the locker room jumping up and down saying Pick Me! PICK ME!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Can't blame him...  I would too. 

What was the it like today at the stadium... Want to hear from anyone who was there.

It was probably 1/3 empty, and of the 50,000-60,000 who were there, at least half were Patriots fans. That’s been pretty typical for most of the home games this year. The Skins fans who were there were actually fairly loud and involved until the 3rd when things started getting out of hand. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BurgundyBooger said:

The fact Dan and Bruce left TOGETHER doesn't sit well with me and suggests they're going to be connected at the hip for a lot longer.

It's kind of weird since Allen has accomplished being the sperm of George Allen and that's all I can think of.  Maybe something else is going on there.  Nothing wrong with that, love wins and all.  They should come out.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

As for the Steelers.

Haskins is in the locker room jumping up and down saying Pick Me! PICK ME!

It's funny, if there was a GM in place who wasn't making decisions for short-term job security, and if the Steelers hadn't already traded their 1st, trading Haskins to the Steelers as their QB of the future for their 1st+ would actually be genius (though it never happens in-season during a rookie QB's inaugural season).