Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Again why is Colt in there if this is the best he can do?  A career back up who "knows this offense so well" can't even make simple throws.

Did you watch Haskins last week? Soon when the game is out of hand then put him in... lol.

5 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Game of the week!

Miami fans are already calling it the "Tua Bowl" that potentially decides if they get him naturally of have to give us all their picks for him lol. Of course it hasn't occurred to them that we may also like Tua if in that position, but this board isn't ready for that talk until we see more Haskins. 

5 minutes ago, Csup said:

The Skins will beat  Miami easily.  Unfortunately.

Do NOT underestimate this team's ability to play down to their opponents. I think Miami is a worse team than us talent wise but we have an uncanny ability to figure out how to be worse than whoever we play. Especially if they suck as well.

2 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

dont forget about those cardinals, broncos, and bengals, too

the Cardinals aren’t as bad as any of the teams listed. I’d argue the Broncos are better than the Skins for sure. The Jets, Dolphins, Skins and Bengals are all really close in ineptitude.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Miami fans are already calling it the "Tua Bowl" that potentially decides if they get him naturally of have to give us all their picks for him lol. Of course it hasn't occurred to them that we may also like Tua if in that position, but this board isn't ready for that talk until we see more Haskins. 

I think I’ve been trying to have that convo for weeks.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I ain’t gonna lie I wanted Tua as a Redskin since 2 years ago. 

Archived