Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Pats at Redskins

TK

Just now, joeken24 said:

Look dude. I'm getting livid about this fan base always going with the goddamn refs. These refs are sucking ass right now!!! Point blank!!!!!

Don’t think so.  So far only 2 bad calls on Redskins vs 1 bad call on Pats.    

Just now, mudpig said:

As much as I despise Snyder, Allen, and the Skins playing that BS inspired D for whatever reason.  These are horrible calls by the refs.  

i disagree.  whenever the score is currently low, we conflate that we "inspired" D.  I havent seen anything different really.  no pass rush at all, soft zones, same D calls.  some open receivers.  Brady missed a TD early in the game.  skins made a play in the end zone, i wouldnt call that INSPIRED.  it was just a good play.  not everything is "INSPIRED".  My sex life is not INSPIRED.  But i something have good sex.

Sprinkle such a JAG. Would make a fine 3rd TE who can do a little of everything, which is what he's supposed to be, so I can't really hate on it. He's the kind of guy that on a better team with a stud TE in front of him actually playing, I could see turning into a fan favorite "secret weapon" type who just delivers a couple times a game when everyone forgets about him due to all the other weapons, and quietly does his job on a small contract for a while. But here he's thrust into the spotlight and he's the best blocking TE despite not being that good at it, and it becomes obvious he isn't that good. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah, that happens. The more you have legitimate sloppiness and penalties, the more likely you are to get caught up in bad calls as well I think. It compounds. The refs screw everyone, but you lose the benefit of the doubt when you are so undisciplined. 

Sorry I don't buy that theory. It was nothing to do with discipline. The players are going to make mental errors. That is not on the coaching staff. Just like that ref saw the end result of that play and called it hold instead of actually seeing what the **** happened. 

15 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Uh...is this a trick question? 🤔 5 yard gain? 😂

You did t notice it??..the announcer said her they are at 2nd and 22..than brady had an inc8pass making it 3rs and 22..but before the ball was snapped they changed it to 3rd and 17..no one. Noticed this??

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

You did t notice it??..the announcer said her they are at 2nd and 22..than brady had an inc8pass making it 3rs and 22..but before the ball was snapped they changed it to 3rd and 17..no one. Noticed this??

Maybe the ref changed it to a completed pass? 🤷🏻‍♂️ That’s the only explanation i could think of 

Archived